Chapter 146: The school girl is only Xiao Piao Piao (13-14)

I saw the young man meditating for a while, his voice was dumb, and he read a horoscope.

After Xiang Xing worked hard to write it down, he learned his way and read it silently.

After gradually gaining some insights in her body, she pressed her pink lips, held her breath, and snapped her fingers seriously and nervously.

"Slap~"

Seeing "shoo", a small blue flame suddenly sprang up on her onion-like fingertips!

The little flame was beating with twists and turns in the middle of the night, at first glance smart and cute.

The long-lost warmth came from the fingertips burning the flame, which made her feel more comfortable.

"Wow……"

The little guy was shocked by the novel sight, his eyes widened, and the faint blue light of the flame reflected in his eyes, sparkling brightly.

She observed the little flames for a long time, and couldn't help raising her little head enthusiastically, and looked at Zhong Lixun bafflingly.

Pointing to the little flame, his voice was soft, "Is this, is this an offensive spell?"

"Ok."

Shaoyoung smiled slightly and nodded.

He leaned back slightly, moved closer to the little flame, and observed for a while.

But he laughed even more, "But your little sparks, for now, there is no attacking power."

"Of course, if you can continue to practice, one day you will be able to use a bigger ghost flame."

He spoke softly, as if comforting, and patted Xiang Xing on the shoulder.

The amber eyes were filled with a little bit of amazing color.

The talent of this little girl as a ghost is really extraordinary.

If it can be taught, maybe...

Thinking, Zhong Lixun's delicate eyes shook slightly, and the corners of his mouth suddenly became deep.

"Elementary school girl, I ask you,"

The young man's hand on Xiang Xing's Linglong shoulder moved slightly, turning her around and facing him.

He smiled, bowed his head slightly, and leaned in front of her.

The exquisite and perfect silhouette approached suddenly, and under the moonlight, the temperament was even more gentle and elegant.

There was a faint and solemn color outlined in his eyes, his voice was dumb, and he asked softly, "Do you want to resolve your grievances and reincarnate as soon as possible, or do you want to stay in the world and practice with the goal of transforming demons?"

As he said, he straightened up again and added.

"When you rebirth, you can forget all the worries and worries of this life, and you can be a new man; if you practice to become a demon, you can be reborn in the posture of this life, but I don't know how long it will take..."

"I don't want to be reborn, I want to continue to live."

Xiang Xing didn't want to listen to the juvenile's long talk, so he made a straightforward choice.

She curled her lips lightly and chuckled, blinking at Zhong Lixun, her eyes soft, her eyes full of firmness, "There are some things, some people, I don't want to forget."

"……so."

Shao Young stagnated, smiled lightly and nodded.

Really a guy with a deep obsession.