Chapter 196: Lord General, fortune telling (53-54)

As for why this sore is growing, he doesn't even know it!

The mysterious person who promised to help him and Wang Er pay off the gambling debts can be said. If today’s action fails, he will not hesitate to control the poison in his body and speed up the poison...

In other words, his action has failed!

——No, everyone else has already been arrested, can we still fail!

Thinking about it, Zhu Si couldn't help drooping his head weakly, a look of despair appeared on his face.

In the ear, there was a burst of light laughter again.

"Don't be so discouraged, Big Brother Zhu."

Xiang Xing laughed, and suddenly stretched his hands into his sleeves, and took out a small porcelain bottle from inside.

Chao Zhu Si shook his eyes lightly, "Tell my native teacher, who is the one who instigated you to attack me, and this antidote is for you."

"...I tell you! I tell you!"

Hearing that there is a life-saving antidote, Zhu Si's eyes suddenly brightened.

He didn't care about anything, he turned around, and pointed at Wang Er's rear side suddenly, "It's him, the man in the blue gown, he instructed me and Wang Er!"

"what?"

When the people at the sacrificial stage heard Zhu Si's cry, they couldn't help looking at his direction.

I really saw a man in a blue shirt with a handsome appearance, but with a look of panic and consternation.

Upon seeing this, the man turned around subconsciously to run.

It's a pity that there was a few "shooing" breaking through the air again in the void, and then two small pebbles flew over and directly hit his knees.

Forcing him to just kneel down and couldn't stand up anymore.

"Bold Rebel!"

The guards swarmed up and successfully subdued the man and brought it to the altar.

Xiang Xing glanced at him inadvertently, and his soft eyes opened subconsciously.

——Really an old colleague of the original master, Miss Xiuyue Country Detective A.

"Wh, what is going on..."

The people onlookers watched the wave after wave of changes before their eyes, and they couldn't help whispering and talking in confusion.

The scene became noisy for a while.

Until a burst of hearty laughter suddenly came from behind the sacrificial platform.

"Let the old man come and explain it to the people!"

The people followed the prestige, and saw a vigorous white-haired old man with his hands on his back, slowly walking up to the altar.

Seeing this scene, the people, including the Imperial Guard, all bowed their hands in salute: "I have seen Mrs. Han!"

"you are welcome!"

Old Grandpa Han waved his hand to the crowd, stepped forward slowly, and came to the center of the sacrificial platform.

He smiled faintly, "Actually, the nightmare symptoms that you have in recent days are not disasters or strange diseases...but deliberate poisoning by people with intentions!"

"Well, this caring person..."

As he said, he suddenly turned to the pale-faced spy armor, stretched out his hand, and fumbled around his waist.