Chapter 119: Did you give cp powder any sugar today? (19-20)

I saw my brother Fan posted a short video.

The tone of the blog is still concise and concise as always.

@司繁v: Amazing, looking forward to it.

...

In the video posted, only a pair of white and tender little hands were carefully holding the lyrics.

As well as the half of the face that was truncated to the lower part of the nose, a beeping pink sandalwood mouth was humming softly, the lower jaw was delicate and small, extremely cute.

The singing voice is sweet and tender, with purity and freshness without any impurities.

Among them, Si Fan's deep and very magnetic chord can be faintly heard.

This makes this song "Black and White Key", which was originally a solo sung by Si Fan, added a bit of sweetness under the duo of male and female vocals.

As for the comment area, that is another fall.

[grandmother! The celebrity you followed finally posted on Weibo! ]

[Ma Yefan brother, are you going to find people in person? ! Brother Fan's man exploded! ! ]

[If you don’t play it, you can’t black, you have a talk, you can sing well, why are so many people next door mocking the sound card fighters? ]

[That’s right, I don’t know what to worry about next door, I’m going to step on my fan partner before the show is broadcast! ]

[This kind of cute and soft girl who sings well...awsl! I'll go to her little video first! ]

...

Of course, Xiang Xing did not see all of this.

At that time, she was listening to Si Fan's words obediently, practicing the competition repertoire in front of the small window sill in the dormitory.

There was an inexplicable commotion in the campus not far from the window.

Xiang Xing's bedroom was on the second floor, and soon, there was a discussion from the classmates returning to the dormitory from downstairs.

"Awesome, how long hasn't I seen the media besie Jiang Yin?"

"Is there any way, I heard that the Internet celebrity Xiangxing who is going to cooperate with the king of heaven is our college, and it was just on the hot search."

"Oh, how can some people make it so easy, I eat lemon."

...

The little guy tilted his head and listened to the discussion in silence.

Then he looked confused.

what's the situation.

Are there so many sunspots that the media have to confirm it?

She was about to pick up her phone secretly and go to Weibo to check it out. At this moment, the commotion outside suddenly subsided.

Several classmates came back cursingly.

"It's boring. Before I even got to the camera, Yuji was driven away."

"Is there any way, our academy is low-key and scary. They must have sent someone to catch it."

"Then when will I be able to get fire..."

...

Xiang Xing's head is full of question marks again.

After thinking about it, she finally blinked her soft eyes and threw away the phone.

Practice singing while drinking tea.