Chapter 104: Dragon Prince's Little Koi (39-40)

But the next second, she suddenly felt a strong wind blowing all over her body.

Immediately afterwards, Ao Yuan suddenly turned into a giant dragon, holding her, howling, and rushing straight into the sky.

"Let's pass now."

"..."

Xiang Xing could only lie in the claws of the dragon's claws, looking through the gap to the Huangdu Street, which was blown by the wind.

Wait for three seconds in silence.

...

This demon wind blows away, not just Huangdu Street.

Even Du Yunwen, who was drying paintings and calligraphy in the yard of Shangshu Mansion, suffered, and was hurriedly tidying up with the servants in the yard.

Tucked away, suddenly, a slightly yellowed portrait came into his eyes.

Du Yunwen was stunned, walked over and picked it up.

His eyes stunned.

It turned out that before meeting Ruo Li, when he was still in the teapot stage, he painted Ruo Li's portrait based on dreams.

......Although, it doesn't look like Ruoli at all, that's it.

Thinking about it, Du Yunwen smiled emotionally, and casually found Zhang Xiaoshi's stool and sat down to examine the portrait carefully.

At the beginning, when he painted this portrait, he was so excited.

Even at that meeting, I could meet her in this painting in my dreams every night.

Thinking back, Du Yunwen suddenly stopped.

His eyes sank, and he looked up at the painting again.

what happened?

He felt in a daze that this portrait was more intimate than Ruoli.

After a moment of silence, Du Yunwen's hands clenched tightly, as if suddenly realized something.

Can't help standing up, staggering back into the room, and taking the clay pot out.

Pour out all the letters in the clay pot.

Until a letterhead held by the red silk cloth fell.

That was their first letter exchange, and she gave him the pair of tips.

Du Yunwen bit his lower lip, carefully picked up the red silk cloth, and took it apart.

But suddenly his eyes widened.

I saw what was wrapped in the red silk cloth, not the old letterhead.

But inexplicably turned into a light gray scale, I don't know what kind of creature it is!

Du Yunwen was afraid that he had remembered it wrong, so he rubbed his eyes.

But I saw that the pair of prompts were written on this scale in his most familiar handwriting.

The man couldn't help shaking.

In my heart, an unbelievable conjecture jumped out.

...

Heavenly Court, Yuelao Temple.

By the lotus pond, Yue Lao was holding his big wine gourd comfortably, drinking the new tribute wine.

Suddenly, he felt a familiar whirlwind whizzing towards him.

Yue Lao raised his eyebrows, but smiled, and continued to drink.