Chapter 192: Lord General, fortune telling (45-46)

Xiang Xing waved the envelope and shook his head solemnly, "I saw this ornamentation at Xiujin a long time ago...but at that time, our organization didn't use this kind of letter to deliver secret reports."

"And this confidential report may be a new method he has recently adopted... to prevent me from discovering the flaws."

The little guy's body swelled slightly, and he couldn't help curling the corners of his pink lips proudly.

Who makes her memory, it’s really great~

(Duck: Bah, that is the memory archive of the original owner of the family. You can call it up to see it at any time, okay.)

Her voice fell, and before Yan Heng was relieved from his consternation, the old lady Han who was on the side suddenly laughed very openly.

"Hahahaha!...Little girl, grandpa appreciates your honesty!"

He stood up with a smile, and walked slowly to Xiang Xing.

Raised his hand lovingly, trying to rub that little head.

——As a result, the little guy was quickly pulled by his grandson, rubbed it into his arms, and silently stared at the big hand of his old man.

The grandpa Han rolled his eyes, changed hands angrily, and thumped his grandson on the head, "You even eat my grandfather's vinegar! It's you!"

"...So grandfather, did you know the secret of this letter a long time ago and came to test Xing'er on purpose."

Yan Heng squinted his eyes slightly, and replied unwillingly.

As if thinking of something again, he subconsciously hugged the little guy in his arms tighter, lowering his voice, "Or, the emperor also knows..."

"Hey, the emperor is always confused. Besides being immersed in the joy of the beloved daughter from heaven, what else can he think of..."

Old Madam Han waved her hand with a smile, saying something that would be fascinated by outsiders.

He folded his hands and paced slowly back and forth in front of the two of them.

Bian He continued with a smile, "This letter, I think it's wrong, but after the emperor assigned me a task, he secretly stole it from him... You two have to keep it secret for me."

"However, since it is determined that this is the conspiracy of the Xiuyue Nation, it means that the claws of the Xiuyue Nation are not only extended to your northern border."

As the old lady Han said, she suddenly turned around, bent down slightly towards the two of them, and smiled meaningfully, "So, you two still have to go back to the imperial city with me, you know?"

"... What my grandfather meant is that we will do everything we can to draw the snake out of the hole?"

Yan Heng quickly understood the meaning of Old Madam Han's words, and his eyes suddenly deepened.

However, before he could make a good plan, the little guy in his arms was overjoyed, and his little hand squeezed his shirt tightly.

Raising the face full of anticipation, the little head lightened frantically, "Go back, Brother Yan Heng, you go back with me!"

After all, as long as you leave here, that dream...should not come true!

But in the next second, Xiang Xing was embarrassed and scratched the face of the soft dumpling.

"No...you are gone, what if the battle from outside spreads over..."

She bit her pink lips in distress and murmured quietly.