Chapter 130: Did you give cp powder any sugar today? (41-42)

Although I don't know why.

However, he could feel that there was a huge secret hidden in Luo Wei's heart.

Ninety-nine percent of this secret is related to his little guy.

He really has to check it out quickly.

...

After waiting for a long time, Luo Wei and Shen Yan never came back.

The two of them thought about it, decided not to stay for a long time, and left.

As soon as he got back in the car, Xiang Xing heard a grunting noise in his stomach.

She blinked softly, her face flushed.

I couldn't help raising my eyes full of small begging, and looked at Si Fan baffledly: "Si Fan, I'm hungry..."

"I heard."

Si Fan lost a laugh and started the engine.

But he drove directly onto the highway.

The little guy saw his face covered in circles: "Where are you going?"

Just have a meal, don’t need to get on the highway, go to the next city...

"It's all this point, do you want to create a scandal of'the king and his partner late night restaurant tryst' with me?"

The man laughed, his delicate and picturesque eyes glanced slightly in the rearview mirror.

Brows raised arbitrarily, "Go to my house, my cooking skills are not inferior to star chefs."

"……can you cook!"

When the little guy heard the words, his soft eyes flashed brightly.

Can't help but start shaking his head expectantly, humming a cheerful little ballad.

but.

Having said that, she feels that having a tryst at home directly is more impactful than a late-night restaurant tryst, that's it...

...

Si Fan settled his home in a high-end villa area on the outskirts of the city.

It is said that not only him, but also the residences of many celebrities in the circle.

The reason is that the security level here is the highest in the material industry. If there are sneaky people like entertainment, they will basically be scared away by the strong security guards with special backgrounds.

Otherwise, it would be run away by "education".

So it is very trusted by celebrities.

The car turned several turns in the villa area, and finally slowly drove into a large single house that was not even lit, compared with the bright lights around it, it looked very dim.

"Do you live alone?"

Jumping out of the car, Xiang Xing raised his head and looked at the black windows with curiosity.

"Si's men can be self-reliant from an early age, and living alone for me can be more creative inspiration."

Si Fan smiled lightly, took the little guy's exquisite shoulders, and led her to the house.

Of course.

Living alone... That's it.

He thought freely, taking out the key and opening the door.

The moment the door opened, Xiang Xing only heard a series of beeps resembling a smart data stream.

Immediately afterwards, on the stairs in the hall and various corridors, the warm goose-yellow lights lighted up automatically and slowly.