Chapter 60; The gold master's cute snack broadcast (9-10)

[Really. ]

The girl's soft eyes brightened up, and quickly opened the bag of potato chips.

Carefully pursed her pink lips, nodded, [Then I want to be more popular. ]

"Crack, crack, crack..."

A new round of gnawing potato chips came from the earphones, Qin Yue paused, and slowly opened his light brown eyes.

He casually glanced at the operations staff who seemed to have finished the screening and were discussing choices.

Suddenly he straightened up, his elbows slightly propped up the conference table, his eyes fixed on Lao Zhao.

"Have you chosen?"

"...Ah, it's a good choice, it's a good choice!"

Old Zhao suddenly jumped up, grabbed the remote control and pressed it towards the projection screen.

A large row of anchors’ nicknames showed that they were all well-known anchors and potential anchors on all major platforms.

【Star Cangcang】As an alternative, it is listed last.

Lao Zhao also explained, "The well-known anchors have long-term contracts behind them, and there is a certain degree of fan cohesion on the original platform. It may not be that simple to dig... So I think our focus should be on these potential anchors."

"Well, you can."

Qin Yue nodded slightly, then turned to Lao Yan, the director of the technical department who was in the meeting, "How is the website set up?"

Old Yan pushed his glasses: "It will be tested tomorrow, master."

"Ok."

Qin Yue glanced at everyone again.

Get up calmly, "Then the meeting will be over, and all go back to dinner."

"Yes, master!"

A group of people happily responded, as if they were hungry for three days, and rushed out of the conference room.

Soon, there were only two people left in the conference room.

"Master, it's time for you to have dinner..."

Secretary Wu looked at her young master with some worry.

I heard from the school that the young master has been busy with student union affairs today and didn't even eat lunch.

If this continues, the stomach will go wrong!

"Ok."

Qin Yue still responded casually.

The brown eyes paused, then turned slightly, toward the floor-to-ceiling window of the conference room.

"Just order a dinner and take it to my office. I have something to do. I'll go there later."

"...Oh, good."

Secretary Wu resigned reluctantly.

The moment the door closed, Qin Yue took out his phone again.

In the live broadcast room, the little hamster-like girl was about to eat the last packet of potato chips to the bottom.

It is estimated that it will be broadcast soon.

Thinking about it, a fleeting loss appeared between the man's eyebrows.

He thought for a while, opened his account personal homepage, and changed his name.