Chapter 2

Chapter 2 My uncle is the villain (2)

As a good brother who grew up wearing a pair of pants, the good brother was wronged, why didn't he help?

However, the original owner didn't expect that Lu Zifeng would lose his heart when he left.

The two fell in love at first sight by accident.

Needless to say about the subsequent plot, I can think of it, my brother fell in love with my enemy and the person I fell in love with turned out to be the brother of my enemy's son, etc., a series of bloody dogs Blood drama.

When the original owner and Li Jinnian were fighting against each other, Li Yanli's desire for monopoly completely exploded because of Lu Zifeng's appearance.

Isn't he the son of his elder brother? What does it matter? For a person with a distorted personality like him, blood relationship is nothing at all. The person he likes, even if it is his own nephew, he wants.

Li Yanli pretended to help the original owner deal with Li Jinnian, but in fact, he drugged Lu Zifeng and the original owner in order to facilitate the good things between the original owner and Lu Zifeng, and completely broke Li Jinnian's hope for Lu Zifeng.

Li Jinnian never gave up his vigilance to everyone in the Li family. When Li Yanli planned to do this, Li Jinnian directly took the bottom line, ruining Li Yanli's plan, and directly made the two of them cook rice.

This is just great.

The Li family and the Lu family were directly exposed to the hornet's nest.

The Lu family's parents knew that Lu Zifeng liked men, but Li Yanchen didn't know that his baby liked men?

Li Jinnian pointed all the blame at the original owner, saying that the original owner framed him. Just when Li Yanchen was furious and wanted to drive the original owner out of the Li family, Li Jinnian threw out another bombshell - the

original owner was not Li Yanchen's seed! ! ! It's the bastard that Han Jinxian conceived secretly with her underground lover!

The big show of dog blood is pouring out one after another as if it doesn't cost money.

In short, Li Fuhuan was completely stunned by the plot. He couldn't recover from the excitement for a long time, even when Han Jinxian put ice cubes on his face, he didn't recover.

Of course, so many plots laid out ahead have nothing to do with Li Fuhuan, his task object is the villain of this world, Li Yanli. That thoughtful, twisted Li Yanli who couldn't get back.

The original owner's identity was exposed, so he and Han Jinxian naturally had no status in the Li family, not to mention being kicked out, and humiliated in the upper class of S city.

Although Li Yanchen disagreed with Li Jinnian and Lu Zifeng being together, after all, Lu Zifeng suffered a disadvantage and the Lu family was not easy to deal with. In the end, with Li Jinnian's pleading, he reluctantly nodded and agreed.

After Li Jinnian and Lu Zifeng got together, Li Jinnian secretly encouraged Lu Zifeng to deal with the Li family in order to complete his plan.

It's just that the Li family and the Lu family have been friends for many years, and Lu Zifeng has no heart to deal with the Lu family. In addition, he has given up his brotherhood with the original owner for Li Jinnian. Although the original owner did it himself, he put all this It was all his own fault. In the end, he used his deep love to slowly persuade Li Jinnian to give up revenge. At this time, Li Yanchen also handed over all the shares of the Li Group to Li Jinnian in order to atone for his sin.