Chapter 140

Chapter 140 The Falling Flower Season Meets You Again (3)

Xu Fuhuan didn't speak, and silently carried Hua Shijun on his back and stepped into the thatched hut.

The space in the house is small, but it is very clean, which is in line with Wuchen's personality, except for a dust-free bed, there is only a square table and two chairs. There are some medicinal materials and a half-read medical book on the table.

Wu Chen followed closely behind Xu Fuhuan, seeing Xu Fuhuan's eyes wandering, as if he was thinking about how to arrange the person on his back, he quickly said: "Put the person on the bed first." Wuchen is a doctor

, He has no taboos about these.

Xu Fuhuan didn't think so, after all, Hua Shijun was dead now, and he didn't intend to continue to have a deep friendship with Wuchen, so what should be avoided should be avoided.

"When I came in just now, I saw a sheet in the yard. If you don't mind, can you borrow it? I..." Before Xu Fuhuan could say anything,

Wuchen waved his hands again and again, "I don't mind, I don't mind."

When Xu Fuhuan carefully placed Hua Shijun on the soft bed, Wu Chen could clearly see the face that he had waited for for ten years but could not believe at all.

"Hua Shijun-" Wuchen exclaimed in shock.

Xu Fuhuan raised his eyebrows, "Do you know him?"

Wuchen stood guard at the exit of the snowfield just to wait for Hua Shijun, who had little hope, to come out of the snowfield, although he had already made up his mind that Hua Shijun was dead. He planned to stay in Xueyuan, but when he really saw Hua Shijun who had no trace of breath, it was inevitable that he still couldn't accept it.

"I know him, he, he is a good friend of mine." Wuchen habitually took Hua Shijun's pulse until the cold touch came from his fingertips, and then he embarrassingly remembered that he had committed an occupational disease.

He put down his hands awkwardly, laughed twice, and asked, "Can you tell me where I found him?"

To be precise, Hua Shijun and Wuchen have no friendship at all, Xu Fuhuan doesn't blame him for not going into the snowy plain to find Hua Shijun, he has been able to stay here for ten years, which has made Xu Fuhuan very happy. To be moved. So Xu Fuhuan didn't lie to him, but changed the time he traveled to to say that he went in when Wuchen was out for medical treatment. The fact that Hua Shijun became a ghost was also concealed.

As for why he brought Hua Shijun out of the snowfield, Xu Fuhuan summed it up based on his old knowledge that he was Hua Shijun.

Wuchen didn't doubt that this young man was able to walk out of the snow field safely, which proved that his skills were not weak, and it was normal to escape his eyes and enter the snow field.

When Xu Fuhuan walked out of the snowy field, it was getting late, and after the two of them talked now, it was already evening.

He has been on the road for the past few days, even if he is a demon, he still can't take it anymore, Wu Chen also suggested that Xu Fuhuan rest here for a night, and in the morning he will go to the town ahead to rent a carriage and escort Hua Shijun's body together Return to Fallen Blossom Valley.

Thinking back when Xu Fuhuan was still waiting for Hua Shijun when he was dying, Wu Chen couldn't tell what he felt. They separated for ten years, one was buried in a small valley in the south, and the other was reduced to the wilderness. It became a dish in the mouth of wild beasts.