Chapter 44

Chapter 44

That's the reason.

But--

"You're making nonsense."

Zhong Li stared at his scarlet eyes, and went to the bathroom indignantly. In the room, he pointed at the person in the mirror and cursed angrily, "Which side are you on?"

The indignant look seemed that the person in the mirror was Xu Fuhuan living in his body.

Xu Fuhuan tilted his head, looking at the person in the mirror through Zhongli's eyes. The person in the mirror is about twenty-seven or eight years old. He has short hair that reaches his ears. The neckline of the black shirt is slightly open, revealing a pair of delicate collarbones. Hong pointed at the person in the mirror, revealing the unhealed sword wound on his arm.

And those eyes filled with anger, like the fine red agate, are radiant and beautiful.

"Could it be that you think I'm on your side?"

Xu Fuhuan asked back.

"Don't think I don't know that you want to kill me all the time."

Hearing this, Zhong Lidun's fingers froze in mid-air, a guilty conscience quickly flashed across his pale cheeks, his eyelids lowered slightly, and his slender eyelashes covered The emotions in the bottom of the eyes.

"I..."

His mind was broken, and Zhong Li was suddenly embarrassed.

"That, that... By the way, where is Da Zhuang? It's been so many days, why haven't I seen him?" It was

too embarrassing to change the subject bluntly.

[Ding--Target blackening value: -10.]

After three consecutive prompts, it is sure not to After surrendering, Xu Fuhuan curled his lips, not knowing whether he really wanted to let go, or because of a guilty conscience.

Forget it, the task has been done for so long, it's not bad to have a change.

Zhongli didn't get a response from Xu Fuhuan for a long time, so he couldn't help feeling a little more uneasy.

"Well, speaking of it, you're not a bad person. Haha..."

"Stop laughing, it's so ugly." Xu Fuhuan interrupted his slightly embarrassed laughter with disgust, and continued: "You forgot that you went to When you escaped for the first time, did you leave him in city b?"

"Huh?"

Good guy, the atmosphere is even more embarrassing now.

Zhongli knew that Da Zhuang had a good relationship with Xu Fuhuan, and he was once envious of him, but now that he lost him, then... "Are

n't you worried about him?"

Zhongli opened his eyelids and looked at the person in the mirror. himself, asked cautiously.

"What's there to worry about?" Xu Fuhuan asked lazily.

"No, Liang Xiaoxiao is so powerful that I can't even beat me. If Da Zhuang--" "Do

n't think he is as stupid as you, do you think everyone has no brains and no self-knowledge like you?"

Da Zhuang is a young man Some zombies with two-line abilities, in addition to the offensive ice-type ability, also have a wisdom-type ability, otherwise he would not have become conscious early.