Chapter 88

Chapter 88 The Villain Is My Furnace (2)

Feng Lan is a truly talented person. Not only is she a rare single water spirit root, but also her spirit root is pure. Even her physique is an extremely rare pure yin body. This kind of physique plus the sky spirit root, when cultivated, One year is as good as others for decades.

It's a pity that this kind of physique has another name, that is the well-qualified furnace.

However, there is another disadvantage of this kind of physique, that is, you can only make friends with people with pure Yang physique. Otherwise, once you have sex with someone who is not a pure yang body. Combined, it will become a pure tonic.

This secret is well known to the upper echelons of Tianjianmen.

And Fenglan is the furnace carefully cultivated by Tianjianmen for the great elder of the transformation stage.

Now that Feng Lan is getting mixed up with the original owner, the elders of Tianjianmen think that the original owner just took a fancy to Fenglan's pure yin body. Pass Fenglan.

Since Fenglan's Yuanyang has been picked, it is a waste, as a waste, Tianjianmen will not go against the original owner of the transformation stage for him.

He could only swallow his anger and remove Feng Lan from Tianjianmen.

Seeing this, Xu Fuhuan couldn't help but sighed.

After all, Tianjianmen is a famous and decent school, so it turns out that it is so unbearable in private.

The next plot is that the protagonist is starting to emerge. Xu Fuhuan took a quick look. The protagonist Hua Yanzhi is a modern person who travels through the game system. Hua Yanzhi is a game fan. He plays a game called Sword Immortal in modern times. , and brushing equipment day and night, resulting in sudden death in front of the computer, and then he was bound by the game system called Sword Immortal, and took his soul to travel to this world.

Hua Yanzhi's body is only an outer disciple of Tianjianmen, and he is still a cultivator. The fake spiritual root of the most useless material in the real world, but in the hands of the time traveler Hua Yan, it is nothing.

In Hua Yanzhi's eyes, the world is just a game.

The game system asks him to attack those female monks with excellent aptitude, and take the yin of those female monks. Once he succeeds, he will be given a certain amount of attribute points. The better the aptitude, the more attribute points will be given. It can be added to any spiritual root to increase the purity of his spiritual root.

Until the most useless five-spirit root turned into a rare five-element chaotic body in the world.

Although the Chaotic Body of the Five Elements has excellent aptitude, it needs suitable secrets to cultivate. At this time, the system throws out the secrets of chaos as bait, asking Hua Yanzhi to attack Feng Lan, who is a pure Yin body.

Although Hua Yanzhi has no integrity, he is a straight and straight man. Although he is very envious of the secrets of chaos that the system said, but he can't do it if he endured the nausea and went to have sex with a man. Although the world does not seem real to him.

The fact that Feng Lan was kidnapped by the suzerain of the Hehuan Sect is under construction. The real world is no secret.

Hua Yanzhi's system previously designated targets for attacking the unbroken Yuan Yin. However, a man from Fenglan was kidnapped and used as a stove, but the system told him to attack, which aroused Hua Yanzhi's suspicion.