Chapter 120

Chapter 120 The Trash Picking Villain (15)

Dr. Hitt used the most sparse and ordinary tone, and said the creepy words, which really made the goosebumps pop out all over the body.

Xu Fuhuan had already changed him like this. His attitude was zero tolerance, for the sake of the little curly brothers, he had to forcefully hold back the anger in his heart, but this changed. She didn't change her attitude, and she actually set her mind on Qi Jin.

Xu Fuhuan couldn't bear it anymore.

Raising his arm, he pointed a knife at the back of Dr. Hitt's unaware Dr. Hitt's neck.

Hitt only felt a pain in the back of his neck, he turned his head in doubt, rolled his eyes, and fell to the ground.

"What are you going to do next?"

Qi Jin unceremoniously kicked Hitt who was lying on the ground.

Xu Fuhuan thought for a moment, this Hitt belonged to Clive, but Clive ran away with Green. The young man behind the sparrow, the future of the empire may be in chaos!

Thinking of the boy who forced Green and Clive to run away...

"The boy who forced Clive away was the one who attended the wedding banquet with him? What is his background?"

Xu Fuhuan asked intently.

"Well, his name is Yue Zhuo, and he is-"

Wait! Xu Fuhuan interrupted Qi Jin's words, his brows twitched fiercely, "Yuezhuo?"

The name seems familiar! Qi Jin saw that Xu Fuhuan's expression was not right, so he asked puzzledly

: "Yeah, what's the matter?"

Jin continued.

However, Qi Jin saw that Xu Fuhuan's expression was not very good, so he said: "Don't rush to talk about this, let's find a place to settle down, and we will go find your friend when Hitt wakes up."

...

Clive escaped, and Hitt was in his hands again, and those who chased him were at a loss for themselves at the moment. Naturally, Qi Jin would not return to Yue Zhuo's rented residence.

Without saying a word, Yue Zhuo hooked up with Murphy and persuaded Murphy to betray Green.

I didn't believe a word of what he said in the hotel.

If Murphy was playing tricks on Green, he would not have followed Green's arrangement to collude with the Zerg to betray the Empire, just to frame him. Maybe there was Murphy's ambition in it, but he knew Murphy, and Murphy seemed to be an incomprehensible person. He is a human being, but he has quite a sense of justice. This love for the empire allows him to endure everything, including his jealousy.

What can make him change his temperament drastically and do such things is only blind love. Love makes him lose his mind and thus do incredible things.

But Murphy, who loved Green so much, betrayed Green.

Qi Jin thought that he couldn't do it in such a short period of time, and couldn't figure out how Yue Zhuo did it, so he had to stay away from Yue Zhuo, for fear that he would be plotted against by Yue Zhuo before he avenged himself. .

Qi Jin brought Xu Fuhuan to the Qi family's old house.

The place is remote and sparsely populated. It is hard for Xu Fuhuan to imagine that there is such an antique house in such a high-tech era.