Chapter 4

Chapter 4 My Uncle is a Villain (4)

After leaving the hospital, Li Fuhuan returned home, and before he had time to drink his saliva, Han Jinxian dragged him to check and muttered.

After all, it was nothing more than scolding Li Yanchen for not being a thing, in order to firmly grasp Mayor Gao's big brother. Legs, not treating his son as a person.

In her eyes, what her son does is right, even if Li Fuhuan smashed the sky, according to her thinking, wouldn't there be a taller one standing in front of him!

Li Fuhuan pulled Han Jinxian's hand away, and said helplessly, "Okay, Mom!

" What a good thing, who knows if they have made things difficult for you." Han Jinxian muttered dissatisfiedly.

Li Fuhuan grinned and wanted to laugh, but he didn't want to hurt the wound on his face, so he couldn't help but take a deep breath.

"Son, what's wrong? Does your face hurt?" Han Jinxian stretched out her hand nervously to touch it. Touching Li Fuhuan's face, thinking of the wound on his face, he couldn't help shouting. "Mother Li, hurry up, go and bring the ointment I bought this afternoon to the young master."

"That old bastard Li Yanchen really did it, look, you're going to be swollen after beating you." Speaking of this, Han Jinxian hated it Gritting her teeth, a pair of beautiful women still have charm. Eyes full of anger and resentment. "Isn't it just that he beat that brat from the Gao family? What's the big deal? Look at his high-level virtues. Those who don't know our family's situation think that the brat from the Gao family is his own!" Li Fuhuan didn't think much about it, after all, he lived in a completely different family from the original owner, but Han Jinxian's words brought back the deepest memory hidden in this body. Seeing Han Jinxian busying herself for him like this, and complaining about that scumbag Li Yanchen from time to time, I felt a little touched in my heart. This feeling came from within, accompanied by a little nostalgia and guilt. Presumably, it was caused by the emotions left in the body by the original owner. Li Fuhuan thought to himself, the original owner actually has regrets, right?

Being young and ignorant, he took Han Jinxian's doting on him for granted, until the incident broke out, not only implicating his mother, but also making his mother's life miserable in her later years.

Was the original owner wrong? He was at fault, but who caused all this? It's because of Han Jinxian's unconditional indulgence and doting, so is Han Jinxian wrong? She also made a mistake. She made a mistake in marrying Li Yanchen because of family interests, and Li Yanchen was too careless. After marrying her, he still lingered in the flowers, which made her unable to bear it and cheated.

After all, it was all because of Li Yanchen.

"Mom." Li Fuhuan took Han Jinxian's hand. Han Jinxian's hands are beautifully shaped, and the backs of her hands are well maintained. Compared with a thirty-year-old woman, she doesn't give in too much, but the palms are a little rough, with With a thin cocoon.

Han Jinxian was born into a wealthy family. Before marriage, she was an untouchable young lady. Apart from the fact that she fell in love with a poor boy in college and had to live and die with her family for that poor boy, she basically had no stains. (Of course, this stain is only from the Han family. Idea.) Basically can't find any faults.

But it was such a gentle and virtuous woman before marriage. Since she married Li Yanchen, she was brutally abused by Li Yanchen into the shrew she is now.

"If you are bored at home, go out shopping with other wives, do spa or something, anyway, our father has money, so don't save it for him." In fact, Li Fuhuan wants to say, you save money to live at home, Wasn't it taken by Li Yanchen to be spent by women and illegitimate children outside?