Chapter 83

Chapter 83 Juggernaut, Your Creation Is Collapsed (13)

Just when Hua Shijun was getting ready to go, the sound of footsteps stopped, and then, there was a burst of fierce fighting sounds from outside.

Hua Shijun was taken aback.

Immediately he pulled Xu Fuhuan over and said: "There is a fight outside. If I guess correctly, one of them is Xu Da. You wait here. I'll go out and have a look. You must remember that if I don't come back, you Absolutely, never go out."

After speaking, Hua Shijun walked out with a long whip.

As Hua Shijun turned around, Xu Fuhuan looked at his back with a complicated expression.

Hua Shijun has fallen to the point where he is today, after all, he is responsible for it, but what about Hua Shijun? Not only did she not blame him, but at this moment, she was still protecting him with her own life.

why?

Is it because of the so-called love?

Can love really make people abandon their own lives?

Xu Fuhuan doesn't understand, he doesn't know if he has ever loved, and he doesn't know what it's like to love someone.

Raise your right hand and place it in the position of the atrium.

There's a slow, powerful throbbing, wait -

it seems to be throbbing faster...

why is that? Is his heart sick?

...

When Hua Shijun came back, he saw Fu Huan standing there blankly, motionless. A pair of empty eyes seemed to be looking at them, but those unfocused eyes revealed that he was distracted.

Not to mention what Jun Hua thought, but Xu Da, who was walking at the end, felt distressed.

In his heart, his son is brilliant and brilliant. The reborn Longzhang Fengzi is still the favored child of heaven. Such a person should be admired by all the stars, instead of living in this small and dark cave with such a confused and fragile expression on his face.

All of this is because of this man named Hua Shijun.

Ever since he was rescued for the first time, his young master has been enduring hardships. The former young master never touched the spring water with his ten fingers. Now his young master can not only cook, but also has learned to wait for servants. up.

The more he thought about it, the more Xu Da hated this Hua Shijun who had troubled the young master.

There was a murderous look in his ruthless eyes.

Sooner or later, he'll kill the bastard.

"Fu Huan, what's the matter?"

Hua Shijun stepped forward with a distressed face, and tightly grasped it with cool hands. The person who lives in Xu Fuhuan still has Yu Wen's fingers.

The people in this world are obsessed with cleanliness, and don't like the closeness and touch of others. Back in Luohua Valley, the two of them got along day and night, but they really came into contact with him, but very rarely.

The coolness of the fingertips woke up Xu Fuhuan, who was wandering in the air, and he was stunned for a moment. Subconsciously said: "You're back."

"Well, I'm back."

Hua Shijun didn't know that Xu Da already had murderous intentions towards him, but Yuezhuo who was by his side seemed to sense it, and he slightly Turning his head to the side, his romantic peach eyes seem to contain. With a smile, he blinked twice at Xu Da who hadn't had time to withdraw his murderous aura.