Chapter 123

Chapter 123 The Trash Picking Villain (18)

    "General Qi, the Marshal is waiting for you."

    The man's every move was like a perfect machine, as if he couldn't hear Xu Fuhuan's murmur at all.

    Xu Fuhuan raised the corners of her lips and chuckled softly.

    This is a complete contempt for him!

    If he resists, won't he not give Yue Zhuo face?

    Xu Fuhuan led Qi Jin forward.

    "Lead the way."

    Following Xu Fuhuan's opening, the man finally gave him an indifferent look.

    "Our marshal invited Admiral Qi, and those who are irrelevant please leave on your own."

    Irrelevant... people?

    very good.

    Xu Fuhuan made a strong mark on Yue Zhuo in his heart.

    "Okay, then you can take him away." Xu Fuhuan said casually.

    He handed Qi Jin over to the leader without hesitation, and watched as the army escorted Qi Jin to leave the port.

    Qi Jin didn't seem to want to leave, he turned his head frequently, like a lost child, staring at Xu Fuhuan who was standing there with a confused and aggrieved expression.

    Xu Fuhuan smiled at him softly, with comfort in his eyes.

    It wasn't until the army completely disappeared from his eyes that Xu Fuhuan put away the smile on his face, and a stern light flashed in his eyes.

    But... as if thinking of something, Xu Fuhuan frowned and smiled.

    Yue Zhuo is the marshal of the empire now, rich and powerful, he will definitely hire the best doctor to help Qi Jin see a doctor.

    He doesn't have any money, so it's better to leave this kind of thankless job to Yue Zhuo.

    Xu Fuhuan returned to Hitt's home, opened the star network, and let Xiaoding invade the star network mastermind of the empire.

    Not to mention how many years Yue Zhuo has lived and how many cards he has, but with his current status, Xu Fuhuan is not good at going against him openly, lest he be the one who suffers in the end.

    Since the clear ones are not good, we have to come to the yin ones.

    After all, Yue Zhuo is in the light and he is in the dark.

    "Master, the xx live broadcast website you registered has new news, do you want to check it immediately?"

    Huh?

    What the hell is xx live broadcast?

    "Open it."

    Xu Fuhuan took off the brain from his wrist and threw it on the bed. Go up, turn around and go to the living room to pour yourself a glass of water, then take off your coat, planning to take a shower first.

    When chasing planets, he didn't feel much, but after leaving, he always felt that there was an indelible stench on his body permeating his nose.

    Waiting for Xu Fuhuan to get out of the bath. When I came out of the room, I saw it in mid-air. A holographic projection appears.

    Xu Fuhuan watched it for a while, and then remembered the video recorded a few months ago.

    At the beginning, he also saw that the live broadcast was fast and cost-free, so he registered for one. At first, he didn’t have much hope. First, he was not a professional anchor, and second, he didn’t understand the live broadcast market, so After putting the video up, I didn't pay much attention to it.