Chapter 36

Chapter 36 Blackened Male Protagonist Becomes Villain (3)

z The busiest street in the urban area, the third floor of a shopping mall.

A tall, mighty, strong man was holding a pair of floral underpants, flattering the young man in front of him.

The young man was wearing a shirt whose original color could no longer be seen. His chest was wide open, revealing his dead gray skin and a not-so-strong chest. A tie was hanging loosely around his neck, and his short disheveled hair was stained with dried blood. ,tight. stick it on his forehead. The black trousers are very neat, as long as you ignore the suspicious things that are hardened like blood, it's just -

just those feet... the shoes on the feet seem to be lost, and now there are tattered, stained Stained socks, and at the toes, ten big toes are fluttering in the wind, the black toes and black socks are a perfect match.

"Roar! Roar! Roar~" Boss, this flamboyant thing looks good.

The big man was naked with his strong upper body, holding the underpants in his hands to please him, and the torn trousers swayed left and right as he walked.

Xu Fuhuan had a zombie face, and his gray eyes were full of impatience.

When the big zombie was chasing him and asked him to take down the underpants, he raised his palm angrily, his hand was frozen in mid-air, angrily staring at the big zombie, whose head was half taller than him, fucked a dick, He was actually taller than himself.

Withdrew his hand in grief and anger, and roared at him angrily.

"Roar~" Go away.

It's just that

the big fellow zombie seems to have misunderstood Xu Fuhuan's meaning. After Xu Fuhuan roared, his dull eyes rolled, and then, taking advantage of his height, he directly picked up the pants in his hand and looked at Xu Fuhuan. Put it on Huan's head.

Xu Fuhuan: ...

It really beeped the dog!

Xu Fuhuan violently pushed away the big zombie, and stretched out his palm, a flame the size of a mung bean suddenly jumped out of his palm, and threw it towards the underpants in the big zombie's hand.

The big zombie threw away the pants in his hand in fright, jumped, and hid far away behind the clothes hanger in the mall, his eyeballs were instantly filled with fear.

Glancing at the trembling zombie hiding in the distance, Xu Fuhuan heaved a sigh of relief.

Thinking of the crystal nucleus he just ate in the morning, this zombie was actually carrying a human big one. The leg walked in, without saying a word, it was directly stuffed into his mouth.

Xu Fuhuan simply didn't dare to recall the scene at that time, every time he recalled it, he wished to slap him once.

Without the harassment of the big man zombies, Xu Fu walked around the shopping mall contentedly, looked around the deserted shopping mall, picked and found a few clothes that fit his heart, ignored the one that was obviously afraid of dying, but still wanted to follow Zombies behind him.

When the virus broke out at noon, it was the peak time for people to eat, and the mall he was in was the area with the largest number of customers every day.

Therefore, except for a few lucky people who have escaped, there is no one in this area.

Pushing the small cart he found from the mall, it contained the clothes and daily necessities he needed. Walking on the wide road, densely packed zombies wandered around, the stench of blood and the smell of rotting corpses destroyed his sensitive sense of smell, even if he was a zombie, he couldn't help but want to vomit.