Chapter 146

Chapter 146 The Falling Flower Season Meets You Again (9)

"It stinks, keep it away." Ever since Xu Fuhuan dealt him a severe blow, Hua Shijun has been more honest this day, following Xu Fuhuan's side without saying a word. Talking, but now seeing that Xu Fuhuan's attention was all on the secret guard and the letter, he started to work again.

He squeezed his nose, leaned against Xu Fuhuan's arms in a low voice, raised his eyebrows, and said coquettishly: "Why don't you let them read it to you, this thing smells so bad, it stinks you up." Xu

Fuhuan Fu Huan's eyebrows twitched, was this soft and artificial voice really the person in his memory who made mistakes from time to time?

"Be normal to me." Xu Fuhuan lowered his voice and warned Hua Shijun's ear.

Hua Shijun has healed his scar and forgot the pain. He is still alive and kicking now. In fact, after the passion ended last night, Xu Fuhuan transferred part of his soul power to him from the soul pearl. Hua Shijun was tossed at that time. He was so ruthless that he fell into a coma and didn't know what Xu Fuhuan had done, so he thought that he was very talented and was fine after being tossed by Xu Fuhuan for two nights.

After following for a whole day, it was only now that they learned from several people that Xu Fuhuan was going to rebel.

What's so good about being an emperor? When the time comes, Fuhuan of his family will become the emperor, and there will be a large group of beauties for Fuhuan to choose from. Although he feels Fuhuan's love, there is no guarantee that Fuhuan of his family will not be tempted when facing a fat ring, swallow and thin beauties, even if he doesn't. Tempted, what about the impulse? Everyone is a man, and a man's heart is separate from his body. What if his family is impulsive?

Besides, in order to balance the court, his family's Fuhuan will inevitably accept the minister's children at that time, and the women in the harem are not easy-going lamps. He is a ghost that no one else can see, how can he have a chance of winning? After all, Hua Shijun is still not confident and insecure, because once this world ends, his relationship with Fuhuan will end. Whether they can still meet, and what will happen after meeting, he has no idea, even if they meet Yes, did he still call him at that time? Will he still be the person who loves to have fun? What about Fu Huan? How much memory does he remember about himself?

Therefore, it's better to live in seclusion in Luohua Valley and love him deeply, so that at least after they parted, he can go to reincarnation with good memories. In fact, he is not greedy, he only needs the two of them to be consummated in this life, that's enough.

"No, Huanhuan, this letter is not as good as mine. Look, it's so late, should we..." Hua Shijun deliberately stopped here, and winked at Xu Fuhuan ambiguously.

The old man who has just started a meat is really not flirtatious, Hua Shijun just gave him a look, Xu Fuhuan suddenly felt an urge to press Hua Shijun on the bed one way or another.

I can't think about it, it's not good for both of us if I think about it.

Xu Fuhuan closed his eyes and took a deep breath. It wasn't until the turmoil in his heart slowly calmed down that he ignored the flamboyant Hua Shijun and opened the envelope in his hand.

The letter was written by Prince Yu himself, and it explained how the previous emperor feared Prince Yu and framed him.

After reading the letter, Xu Fuhuan picked up the emerald green jade pendant. It is said that this jade pendant was given to Prince Yu by the emperor's grandfather, but he didn't expect that Prince Yu actually hid the token of controlling the 500,000 troops in it.