Chapter 111

Chapter 111 The Trash Picking Villain (6)

Qi Jin's refusal to play No. 1 was caught off guard.

He frowned, and asked Qi Jin with a tangled expression: "Why don't you want to leave? Don't you believe me?"

Qi Jin shook his head and didn't speak. No. 1 didn't know whether he believed in himself or not. .

This is called No. 1, which is a bit difficult.

Qi Jin is unwilling to leave, how can he help Qi Jin take revenge?

The original owner had two wishes, one was to get rid of the control of the people behind the laboratory forever and keep the Yue family. The other is to help Qi Jin leave here and help Qi Jin take revenge.

He came to this world a week ago, a bit late, and the original owner has been conspired by the protagonist to become an experimental subject in the underground laboratory.

The protagonist of this world is a black lotus whose heart is completely black.

The main character was a fool before rebirth. The son, just because Qi Jin saved him once, fell in love with Qi Jin unilaterally, and even pursued Qi Jin relentlessly.

The protagonist is an idiot though. But he has a pair of extremely powerful parents who love him very much. In order to satisfy their son, the Norton couple put down their old faces to propose marriage to Qi Jin, but was rejected by Qi Jin.

Now Qi Jin angered the Nortons.

In the eyes of the Norton couple, their son is naturally good in every way. Although Qi Jin is the new god of war in the empire, he is just a brat who doesn't know the heights of heaven and earth. Although the Qi family can be regarded as a powerful family in the empire, but After all, it is not as powerful as the Norton family.

The Norton couple put pressure on the Qi family, originally thinking that this would allow their son to marry Qi Jin smoothly, but he did not expect that the Qi family couple would not follow their example, and joined forces with the Yue family to resist. It directly pulled the Norton family from the first family of the empire.

The Norton couple finally died at the hands of the Qi family and the Yue family, and the protagonist regained his sanity because of this series of blows. He did not expect that his parents would die unexpectedly just because of his own selfish desires, and he did not expect that he would die on the day his parents died. One day, Qi Jin actually announced on Xingwang.com that he will soon be engaged to Yue Zhuo, the only son of the Yue family.

The death of the Nortons, and the fact that the male god he had been chasing for many years married someone else, made Green blackened. He broke into Qi Jin's engagement banquet and wanted to kill the two dogs, but in the end he died because of Qi Jin. of the men.

Once you die, you can be reborn back to a time when nothing happened.

This time, Green will not fall in love with Qi Jin, a scumbag. He first plotted against Yuezhuo, sold him to an underground organization that specializes in human body research, and then hooked him up again. He hooked up with the eldest prince, the heir of the royal family, to stir up conflicts between the royal family and the Qi family, and made the eldest prince think that Qi Jin was disloyal to the royal family.

Hooking secretly again. Introduced Qi Jin's lieutenant, Murphy, and let Murphy betray Qi Jin, not to mention, but also for Green, Murphy secretly cooperated with the Zerg mother insect, disclosed all the information on his side to the mother insect, and then framed it to Qi Jin. Jin, let the people of the First Legion think that Qi Jin betrayed the empire.