Chapter 125

Chapter 125 The Trash Picking Villain (20)

    "Please respect yourself."

    Xu Fuhuan said with a wooden face.

    Although his whereabouts were discovered, the end may not be good, but this is not the reason for Clive to insult him.

    The last time in the underground laboratory of Chasing Planet, he was quite moved when he saw Clive's distraught look at Green. Although he had not experienced many worlds, he barely lived longer than ordinary people and had more knowledge. Under the condition that the luck is almost worn away, without the aura of the protagonist attracting each other, he can still be loyal to Green, with deep affection, which shows that he is a sentimental person, although his character is not good.

    But look at the current Clive again, he looks like he can't wait to take off his clothes.

    Pooh!

    He was so blind, how could he think he was always the same to Green?

    Clive also realized that he had lost his composure, and he coughed lightly to hide his inner excitement.

    "Sorry, I was reckless."

    Clive withdrew his hand regretfully, and stared at Xu Fuhuan's eyes with pity, as if he could see through his pupils and see through his soul.

    Xu Fuhuan pursed his lips, raised his eyelids, and said in a flat and distant tone, "You are being polite."

    Seeing that Xu Fuhuan was indifferent to him, and even a little repulsive, Clive sighed sadly, and raised his slender arms , intending to untie the shirt...

    Although Clive has become a pirate, he has been a great elder for many years, and some habits cannot be changed in a short while, just like his clothes, which the pirates outside wear. It's very casual, no matter how comfortable you are, but he is wearing solemn and straight clothes, without a coat, and the white shirt tightly outlines his strong chest. The shirt is buttoned to the last button, and the hem of the clothes is tightly tied. Inside the waistband, the line of the waist and the pair of slender legs wrapped in boots are outlined. Legs, all show that this is a full of temptation. attractive man.

    Anyway, Clive is also the protagonist, and his appearance must be very good.

    But no matter how outstanding he was, Xu Fuhuan didn't have the slightest feeling for him.

    Seeing that he raised his hand to untie his mouth, as if he wanted to take off his clothes, Xu Fuhuan hurriedly took a few steps back, his vigilant eyes were in a defensive posture, as long as Clive dared to touch him

    ... With two buttons, he took out a silver necklace from his neck, and a small and delicate pendant fell into his palm. His expression, which was a bit out of control, softened instantly when he touched the pendant in his palm. The beach water is the kind of true tenderness that spreads to the bottom of the eyes.

    "This is a relic left to me by my father."

    Clive carefully spread out his palm, revealing a beautifully carved fiery red flower. bract. "My father's lifelong wish is to find his partner, that is, my father."

    When Clive said this, he was staring at Xu Fuhuan for a moment, not letting go of any look on his face. detail.

    Xu Fuhuan squinted his eyes halfway, and his calm gaze fell on the pendant in Clive's hand, so that Clive could not see any flaws.

    Clive withdrew his gaze in disappointment, and twisted the flowers in his palm with the other hand. Hold the buds, hold the stamens, and the flowers will bloom, like the raging flames of hell, seemingly beautiful, but with a deadly temptation. Confusion leads to the mind of the person and falls into the abyss.