21: Pretentious Idiot Store Manager

[Congratulations to the host for completing the mission~ Because the host has completed your novice world mission, every time you complete the mission in the future, you will give the host a chance to draw prizes~ Excited! 】

Jiang Qi: "Let's talk about this later, first seal up my feelings, otherwise I'm afraid I'll go crazy and quit later."

! ! !

001: 【Okay... good host! 】

It was frightened, fearing that the host would really pick on the beam and quit, it immediately received Jiang Qi's feelings into a glass ball.

When it looked at the dense mist in the glass ball, it swallowed its saliva with lingering fear. It was too scary. It thought that it had already extracted the host's feelings last time, so it thought that even if the host still had affection roots, it would not be too much.

A lot, I didn't expect that the host's love roots this time are as strong as the last time. It was careless for a while and made some mistakes.

Well, it will definitely remember what the host said in the future!

As the emotion faded away, Jiang Qi gradually calmed down, and a closed room appeared in the white space, and he yawned: "I'm a little sleepy, you can talk about it when I wake up from sleep." After finishing speaking, he left went in.

001: 【...Good host. 】This is probably the most special host it has ever seen.

He didn't even care about hearing it say that he had completed the novice task and had a lucky draw, as expected of its host! (Star Eye Worship)

[001 can't drag the host back...] 001 said to himself, and then secretly took out a little bit of the energy points he had left behind without telling Jiang Qi, [These are used to improve the host His physical fitness should be enough...]

It's not that 001 doesn't want to get more, but that the energy it takes out has already been refined, and the eliminated impurities are completely removed. Although Jiang Qi's body has been transformed for the first time to become stronger than ordinary people, but if he absorbs too much pure energy at once, his body will still not be able to bear it.

[Well, it's almost there, just wait for the host to wake up~] 001 happily put away the prizes he had prepared.

Fortunately, Jiang Qi didn't sleep for a long time. After waking up, he watched anime and TV dramas for a while to catch up on the plot, so as to lay the foundation for the world he was going to go to next.

As for how to attack... play it by ear.

After everything was done, he called 001 and said: "001, I heard you say a lottery? What is it?"

001: [Master host, it is like this, everyone has a novice task, and the novice task is two worlds , as long as you complete the task, next time you complete the task in any world, you can get a free lottery~]

"Oh, what's the use?"

001 couldn't help feeling puzzled when he heard the flat tone of the host, it remembered what it saw In some novels, those hosts will be very happy and excited when they hear that they can draw a lottery in the system. Why can't it feel the excitement of its host? ? Could it be that it didn't make it clear? The host doesn't know the benefits of the lottery? ?

[Master Host, if you draw a lottery, you can increase your strength, and if you encounter a high-risk world, you will also have the strength to crush and protect yourself! ! ]

"I know." Jiang Qi felt warm in his heart. Although the system may be for him to complete the task, when he heard 001 say that he can protect himself, he didn't hate the system anymore. Even its mechanical sound It was also very pleasant to the ear, and said: "Then can I draw a lottery now?"