170

Jiang Qi twisted his body, turned his back and ignored him.

    This appearance is so cute, the old man with childlike innocence fell in love with the little doll from the bottom of his heart, walked up to him, and said, "Are you a new student or a servant?" Jiang Qi glanced at him and raised his eyebrows

    . He raised his chin, which made him very proud, "I'm a relative! The one with a very high status!" "A

    relative? Whose? Is it a high status? Do I know you?" the old man asked cheerfully. Could it be that some disciple's brother or brother came to visit?

    Jiang Qi glanced at him mysteriously, and hooked his fingers at him: "Come here."

    The old man leaned over, only to hear Jiang Qi say three words in his ear: "Guess..."

    Zhang Sanfeng: "... ..."

    He couldn't laugh or cry, this kid...

    After such a joke, Jiang Qi didn't ignore him anymore, and asked with a smile: "Who are you? Wudang faction even accepts an old man as old as you?" Zhang Sanfeng

    used Reply to him with the same words, laughing: "Guess?"

    Jiang Qi: "Guess, I guess."

    Zhang Sanfeng choked speechlessly: "..." You won.

    Jiang Qi: (((o(*v*)o))) It drives me crazy, I can get on my hips.

    Jiang Qi was bored waiting, and someone came to accompany him, smiling like a cunning little fox: "Can you play chess? Let's play chess. If I win, you will tell who you are." Zhang Sanfeng raised his eyebrows

    : "What if I win?"

    Jiang Qi pursed his lips and said righteously: "I can't lose!

    " Well, if I win, how about you tell me whose relative you are?"

    "...Okay." Jiang Qi grudgingly agreed.

    Zhang Sanfeng: "Then I'll get the chess pieces, you wait here for a while."

    Jiang Qi: "You don't need to take the chess pieces, just draw a chessboard with stones on the ground. I will use white pieces and o instead, and you can use black flags to Replace it with x."

    Zhang Sanfeng was surprised, it was the first time he saw this easy way to play chess: "You are quite smart, this is the first time I have seen this method, it is really simple, I want to play chess when I go out in the future You don’t even need to bring chess equipment.”

    Jiang Qi rolled his eyes impassively: “What do you know! This is just my way of being lazy, Go without chess pieces has no soul!” Although Zhang Sanfeng didn’t know the superficial meaning of what he

    said I mean, but I can probably guess a thing or two. I didn't care about the other party's informal appearance at all. Instead, I felt that staying with this kid was very comfortable, as if I was making friends with my peers. "Yes, yes, what you said is true."

    Zhang Sanfeng also sat on the stone steps, not caring about the dust on his white robe.

    "I or you first? Forget it or you first, who makes you look older than me."

    Zhang Sanfeng didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

    Zhang Sanfeng thought that, based on his experience in chess, even if Jiang Qi was a master of Go, he should be able to beat the opponent soon, but as time passed, Zhang Sanfeng's brows became more and more wrinkled, and his brows became brighter and brighter. He looked at the chessboard with both eyes, and the light of thought kept flashing in his eyes.