Strive 32.5 Part 2: Tao's Event #2

Kibishi's POV

Tao's Room...

Tao and I were playing a card game name "Dos"! I suggested it since we both train for around 30 minutes already. We got about 25 minutes before the mission, so I offered to take a break from all of the workouts we had been doing. 

"(Okay, Kibishi, we both have three cards within our hands. Whoever says "Dos" first can make the other player draw two more cards!). Prepare yourselves, Tao! I shall win this round!" I pull out a card dramatically. "I draw!"

Slap!

I slapped the card on the table we were playing in. "Double card! You have to pick up-!"

"Dos!~" Tao says with a singing voice. And then she pulls out a card and-

Slap!

She slaps a card down! "You have to pick up two more cards, followed by the Triple Card, which makes you draw three more cards, Kishi!" Tao had a determined expression. "That's not all!" she pulled out another card and slapped it on the table. "You will swap with me after drawing the cards! Though, I have to draw the same card number as you!" 

Tao quickly draws the same cards I pick up just now. She then hands me them, and we swap cards. I look at her hands and widen my eyes "(Whoa! This is a good hand! Ha, you'll regret that, Tao! I'll beat you with this!)".

"Now," Tao brought the cards together and shuffled them in her hand, "I learned this trick based on the best dos player in the world from a book I read.". She then spread them and looked at the cards in her hand "Heh, perfect!" She pulls out the card she keeps "Kishi, I know what cards you have in your hand! And because of that, I'll win." 

"Not a chance!" I shouted in excitement.

"Oh?" Tao smiles.

"Because what I have is this!" I pull the card out and reveal to Tao, "DRAW 5! IT'S THE CARD THAT WILL SHATTER THE POWER CARD WITHIN YOUR HAND, BUT THE ONE IN YOUR HAND!" 

Tao chuckled and put all of her cards with the ones that were out. I then smile, "Dos!". Tao takes two cards from the deck and laughs. "Then, for my final move," I take another card out of my hand, "DRAW 10!

Slap!

I slap it on the table! "And since there are only ten cards left, you lost!" I say with confidence.

"Heh," Tao smiles, "Not so fast, Kishi! You might've gotten rid of my most powerful cards," she reveals- WHAT?! "BUT I CAN STILL STRIKE BACK WITH THIS!" 

"IMPOSSIBLE!" I shouted in fear.

"THAT'S RIGHT! CHANGE HAND! I CAN TAKE YOUR LAST CARD AND THEN TAKE TWO STRONG CARDS YOU SENT TO THE SHADOW REALM!" Tao, take my cards and accept two cards. She then smirks. "With this, YOU HAVE THE DECK OF CARDS! And!" 

Slap!

"I destroy all of the cards except for mine!" Tao shouted.

Whooshh!!!

"ARGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" I dramatically cover my face as the fan I bring blows my hair and cards. "I have been defeated by the legendary dos player, Tao Moto!!!! How can that be?!"

"It's not about being the most powerful. It's how you play the game! And for that, this was a wonderful match!" Tao says with a deep voice.

"*Sighs*..." I sigh in defeat.

"Hahahahaha!" We both laugh. 

"Oh boy, that was a fun match, huh?" I asked.

"Yeah!" Tao nodded while placing left her hand on her chest. "Phew! I can't believe all of that excitement got to me, and I started to act like the player from the book!"