Strive 52: Theories Without Facts?

Kibishi's POV

"And that's the report," Kuma says after explaining the situation to the others.

"I see." The founder says while stroking his chin.

"I never heard of that before. With the whole thing about Kibishi seeing the button in his dream, that is." Kibun says while crossing his arms. "It's true, old man. Without Kibi, we would've taken longer to find it. It was hidden well." Kuma said.

"But that doesn't explain HOW he saw a glimpse of the location. It's almost as if he was inside of the monster's head which is impossible due to it being dead now." The founder explains.

"Perhaps it's because Kishi is The Grim Reaper Supernatural. So maybe listening to my heart find a hidden memory inside me. Of the monster, of course." Tao explains.

"Maybe it's because you fuse with its soul at one point," Mato said.

"But then, my theory about me being connected to the monster must be valid. There's no other logical explanation for that factor. Its memory was within my heart. I doubt that's possible unless you have a link of sorts. Which is very rare and uncommon."  Tao says with her calm expression.

"Maybe. But that would mean you were alive for over ten years, Taogeta. And you look no more than 17 years old like Kibishi." Mato explains.

"Not necessary. I have been thinking about this more, and I don't think I have to be alive for that long to have some sort of link to it. For example,  it's like a theory that when someone dies, another person has some traits of the previous person. Though, that theory won't work due to it being alive, and I wasn't born yet. And It was alive even before I entered the underground. So basically, I want to believe it's due to the nature of both of us being angels." Tao says while putting her index finger under her chin.

Hmm...

That theory doesn't sound too off to me for some reason. Why is that?

"That, too, might not be the case. If that were the case, that means it has to know that you were an angel supernatural from the get-go. And the monster would've been more prepared and hide his weakness. I doubt it would've just left it lying around for a human to smash it, Taogeta." Mato said.

"But Tao is on to something. That monster WANTED us to find it. I saw it in Tao's vision!" I say, trying to have Tao's back.

"Why would a monster want to be killed? It's like saying I want you to eat my food, so I leave it open for you all to consume. It doesn't make any sense." The founder explains with a severe expression.

"As much as I want to say the same thing, Tao and Kibi prove to me from time and time again that their words can be trusted. So I'd say it's a theory to keep in mind even if you don't have to agree wholeheartedly fully." Kuma says with a smile.

"Yeah, I want to believe that as well," Jir said.

"Kuma! Jir!" I smiled.

"*Sighs* I can see that these two girls are taking a liking to the newcomers. Still, that doesn't make any sense. If that's the case, then why fight back at all? Isn't it better to just get killed off by any other human?" The founder asked.

"Not exactly. For you see, these monsters are tough to beat. Any other human would've died." Tao said.

"She has a point, Founder. Any human would've been too afraid to fight back unless they're a resistance like us." Kuma says with a straight expression.

"Meaning that what it did was pretty smart." Jir time in.

"Regardless, I just don't see it that way," Mato said.