Chapter 2

Chu Heng would never marry the Crown Princess if I hadn't mentioned him -

these people actually thought that he would be controlled by the "Crown Princess"?

What an interstellar joke!

"Your Highness, everyone is here. No one has been let go." Adjutant Jiang Qi led his personal guards and escorted a group of tightly tied star thieves out of the tavern.

One of the young star thieves led by him blushed and shouted angrily:

"Chu Heng, what do you want to do!"

"Heh," Chu Heng carelessly smoothed the black leather gloves he was wearing and sneered in a low voice, "You guys swallow this." You got my energy crystal, and you want to ask me what I want to do?"

Several people nearby who were gossiping about the prince of the empire suddenly froze. Unexpectedly, the prince himself, the target of gossip, was listening!

Who would have thought that this ordinary-looking underground tavern might actually be a secret base for a group of star thieves.

Didn't it say that the prince went to the eastern border to sweep up the stolen stars? Why did it appear on their southern border? !

Rumor has it that the prince became red-blooded in the war with the Zerg and was extremely violent. He was the God of War and the God of Death. After hearing their nonsense, the prince wouldn't get angry and fix them all, right?

The detained star thieves originally thought they were well hidden and did not do anything illegal on the surface, but when Chu Heng pointed them out, they couldn't help but feel shocked and frightened.

The Star Thief Group of Starscream is said to be star thieves, but in fact, strictly speaking, they are smugglers, specializing in smuggling high-grade energy crystals that are strictly controlled by the empire.

Energy crystals are indispensable resources for orcs and elves.

Orcs and elves generally have supernatural powers and mental powers.

Mental power is the medium and foundation for guiding supernatural powers. Most of them are innate. Except for some very special circumstances and long-term comfort from the healing powers of the elves, it is impossible to upgrade. And even with the help of elves, they can only rise one or two levels.

Unfortunately, mental strength is extremely fragile and unstable. When the superpower upgrades, or when the superpower level is too much higher than the mental power, or when the mental sea is attacked, it is easy for the mental power to riot and get injured.

Once there is a problem with mental power, it will affect the use of superpowers. Only the healing powers of the elves can effectively treat them.

The recovery, upgrade, and treatment of supernatural powers all require the use of energy crystals - of course, elves can also help with the recovery and treatment of supernatural powers, and even promote the upgrade of supernatural powers. But the elves in the empire are too rare, and most of the time they have to rely on energy crystals.

High-grade energy crystals are strictly controlled by the empire because they are important and rare.

Smuggling high-grade energy crystals is an extremely serious crime.

Not to mention, part of the high-grade energy crystals smuggled by their Starscream bandits were obtained from the army's "munitions supplies."

This time, the big leaders of their Starscream Star Thieves group gathered for a meeting in order to deal with the fact that Chu Heng went to the eastern border to clean up the Star Thieves, so he might come to the southern border to clean up the stars in a while.