Chapter 85

Chu Heng mentioned a wedding. Although he and An Qiao had automatically registered their marriage as husband and wife under the auspices of the empire's mastermind system, they had not yet held a wedding.

An Qiao naturally agreed. However, An Qiao hopes to take Chu Heng back to the elven world first to meet the elven elders who raised him.

The passage back to the Elf World became a stable two-way passage, and An Qiao no longer had any worries.

After the "Victory Ceremony" held to celebrate the victory over the Zerg and the empire's unprecedented victory, he took Chu Heng directly back to the elf world.

However, something went wrong with time travel. He returned directly to the Elf Tribe, while Chu Heng was teleported to the Dragon Valley realm.

Fortunately, the two of them have a partnership contract and can communicate remotely through mental power.

**

The Elf King returned, and the entire Elf clan was in a state of excitement.

After An Qiao defeated the Demon King, he was seriously injured and fell into coma. Then he suddenly disappeared and almost made all the elves cry to death.

Fortunately, the chief elder and priest of the clan used divination to calculate that their king was not in danger, but had just been transported to another world.

All the elves looked forward to the stars and the moon, and finally their king Pan came back!

"My king, you are finally back!" The elders of the elves who were usually reserved and calm almost cried with joy.

"Thank you for your hard work." The silver-haired and white-robed Elf King's voice was cold and steady, but the expression on his face was slightly softer.

Taking a step into the void, An Qiao came to his throne.

Sitting on the throne?, after roughly understanding the situation of the elves after he left, An Qiao suddenly revealed that he was going to marry the queen, and the clan began to prepare for the wedding.

All the elves: "??!"

Longevity! Their Elf King was kidnapped when he went out for a trip! ! !

The Great Elder was more reliable. He quickly calmed down and asked carefully after congratulating her: "I wonder who the queen you chose is...?"

An Qiao was silent for a moment.

...How should I say that the queen he chose is from the Dragon Clan, which is somewhat opposed to the Elf Clan?

It is not entirely correct to say that they are dragons. But there is no concept of "orc" here. Chu Heng's bloodline after awakening can indeed be said to be that of the dragon clan.

"Well...his name is Chu Heng. He is strong, good-looking, and virtuous."

Needless to say, he is powerful, and he is also really good-looking. If you have full life skills, you can be described as virtuous.

If people in the interstellar world knew that An Qiao used "virtuous" to describe their crown prince, they would be shocked.

**

The "powerful, good-looking, and virtuous" Chu Heng is far away in the realm of Dragon Valley and is facing being robbed.

Yes, robbed.

Ever since he became the strongest orc in the empire and became the crown prince of the empire, no one without foresight would dare to rob him.

What was about to rob him was a powerful adult red dragon.