Chapter 79

After hearing An Qiao's extremely crazy words, more than a dozen generals who stood up, including Black Bear, couldn't help but wonder if An Qiao had taken the wrong medicine.

Being provoked like this by a helpless person made me very angry. I wanted to go on the scene immediately and teach this arrogant person a lesson to wake him up. But? Thinking that this is the safe and sharp partner of the coach of their second legion - His Royal Highness, their originally destined orphan? It is not easy to find a satisfactory partner...

When he was hesitating and entangled, Chu Heng threw one with one hand and acted resolutely. He threw the dozen orcs onto the competition stage.

The black bear who was thrown onto the competition stage managed to stabilize his body in time and didn't let his face hit the ground.

Seeing An Qiao walking towards him, Black Bear was very distressed.

I don't know what's wrong with His Highness the Crown Prince to force them to compete with the Crown Princess.

How will he "act" later so that he can win the fight without hurting the Crown Princess and making the Crown Princess not too embarrassed?

Although trauma can be cured quickly using a treatment cabin, pain is still unavoidable.

An Qiao was the princess of their most admired Crown Prince, and he would not feel sorry for hurting someone.

What's more, if he wants to take action against such an elf who is as fragile as a flower and as beautiful as a flower, he can't bring himself to hurt anyone.

"I'm going to take action." The slender and beautiful silver-haired young man raised his eyes slightly and said casually.

Just do it. Anyway, with the Crown Princess's extremely bad strength, even if he, an S-class orc, stood and let the Crown Princess hit him, he wouldn't be able to hurt him at all.

Black Bear thought to himself with great confidence.

Then the next second, the black bear's eyes widened.

Before he could see how close An Qiao's punch was, he felt himself flying. After flying several meters, he fell to the ground in a very embarrassed state.

Most of the audience in the audience said: "???"

No, Black Bear, you are acting too fake and trying too hard, right?

I didn't expect a guy like you, with thick eyebrows and big eyes, to be so good at acting!

Black Bear: "...???"

How should I put it? If he hadn't been the person involved, he would have felt like he was acting.

But the fact is that he was really punched away by An Qiao easily, without any resistance! The feeling was the same as when being pointed out by Chu Heng or being brutally tortured unilaterally by Chu Heng.

"Come again!" Black Bear roughly wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth, stood up and said full of fighting spirit.

The audience in the audience also reacted at this time. It seems that the black bear being beaten away was not staged, but real?

The Crown Princess, an elf who looked so frail that her neck could break with just a slight twist, seemed to have really beaten away the black bear of their second legion, known as the "War Bear" and ranked among the top in terms of strength. ? !

Although it may be because the black bear underestimated the enemy and was caught off guard, An Qiao was capable of beating the black bear away. Black Bear is as strong as a bear and has an earth type with strong defense. Most people can't push him.