Chapter 7

An Qiao can feel the abundant energy just by standing here without directly absorbing the energy crystal. This energy automatically and slowly poured into his body, and the pain in his body suddenly eased a lot.

The old housekeeper was surprised and pleased.

Hey, what a wonderful child, well-behaved, beautiful and considerate.

The second floor of the house is Chu Heng's private territory. The two large suites were decorated by Chu Heng according to his own preferences. They were decorated with many gems, jade, pearls, gold, silver and even energy crystals.

The old housekeeper politely advised her that the future princess might not like this arrangement. But Chu Heng said that he would not marry the princess, so the old housekeeper had no choice but to give up.

Fortunately, the current Crown Princess is reasonable and does not dislike Chu Heng's taste.

An Qiao looked at the large number of energy crystals in the room with bright eyes.

He thought to himself that he no longer disliked Chu Heng's taste.

Chu Heng's taste is actually... very good!

**

This was the most comfortable night An Qiao slept in this world.

The room was quite spacious and clean, and the bed was soft and warm - although it couldn't be compared to the one he had before, it was much better than the ward he stayed in a few days ago!

The most important thing is that there are enough energy crystals decorated in the room. The abundant energy has restored some of his magic power, the injuries on his body have healed a little, and the pain has also alleviated a lot.

He got up fairly early, only seven in the morning.

I yawned, lazily washed and dressed, and habitually opened the window to breathe in the fresh air and look at the scenery outside the window.

Apart from the silver-white buildings outside the window, there are almost only large and small combat training grounds that are full of cold metal texture that can be seen everywhere. They are completely cold and devoid of any vitality or warmth.

Not even a shadow of flowers, plants or trees could be seen!

Tsk. Chu Heng’s taste.

He completely forgot that when he saw the room full of energy crystals last night, he decided not to dislike Chu Heng's taste anymore.

I'm really not used to it. But considering that this is not my territory, I can only endure it for the time being.

An Qiao withdrew his gaze.

He walked slowly downstairs to the restaurant.

"Master An Qiao." The butler's eyes lit up when he saw him, and then asked for breakfast.

"His Highness brought some chefs back from the palace last night and asked them to cook their own special dishes today. Try it and see if you like it." An Qiao was a little surprised: "

How many chefs did Chu Heng invite?"

"That's not true. Maybe His Highness was not satisfied with your meal last night, so he invited the chef back. His Highness is actually... very easy to get along with."

The last few words the butler said felt a little guilty.

Chu Heng usually has a bad temper, he is unruly and has no patience, and the expression on his face is not gentle and calm most of the time.