Chapter 63

Chu Heng was shocked. He was already seriously injured and almost spit out a mouthful of blood.

Why is Qiaoqiao here? !

You probably didn't see that I hurt myself, right?

"Qiao..." He was about to say, Qiao Qiao, why are you here?

With trembling hands, An Qiao waved a healing light magic power and went over to stop the bleeding. Unable to suppress her anger, An Qiao said angrily: "Who hurt you!" When he came back, he was

still fine. Why did you get injured just after you came back? Not long after?

It looks like he's still seriously injured!

Chu Heng: "..."

Of course Chu Heng didn't dare to say that he hurt himself.

If An Qiao knew how he was injured, An Qiao would be so angry that he wouldn't want to talk to him.

As for why he hurt himself, in order to see if he could receive more inherited memories of the dragon clan after being injured, so as to find a way to solve the curse of the devil on An Qiao, let An Qiao know. .

"This? It's an accident." He said vaguely.

"What's the accident?"

An Qiao had already walked over quickly, squatted down in front of Chu Heng, frowned tightly, reached out and gently pressed Chu Heng's chest where the bleeding had just been stopped, and her palms condensed. Out of light? Attribute magic.

--This is a wound, and we need to focus on treatment.

He had also treated Chu Heng once before. That time, it was because Chu Heng was still injured, and in order to "beat people" without being disturbed, he forcibly formed a 3S-level energy "barrier", which caused the injury to recur and vomit blood.

Last time it was a minor injury that was not very serious, but this time the injury was much more serious.

The bleeding had stopped just now.

However, the smell of blood left in the air was still so strong.

His palms were stained with the wet blood on the clothes on Chu Heng's chest. The blood stains were not visible on the black clothes, but the cold, bright red blood spread on the snow-like hands, making it eye-catchingly red.

Ming Ming Ming was used to seeing blood, life and death, and could be calm and calm in the face of the killing scenes on the battlefield, but at this time, his hands could not help but tremble.

Chu Heng was a little stunned.

Even though he was separated by clothes, he could still feel An Qiao's hand gently pressing his chest trembling slightly.

--The young man who is more dazzling than the stars, the innocent, arrogant and beautiful young man, because seeing his wounds, his hands trembled slightly due to a certain emotion?

Because of worry, because of concern, because of... fear?

In the flash of lightning, Chu Heng's pupils suddenly widened, as if he understood something.

It turns out? It's really not just about worrying and caring about friends and partners.

An Qiao seemed to have the same thoughts towards him?

It seems that he and An Qiao are not in unrequited love, but are going in both directions?

Heart pounding.

Chu Heng grabbed An Qiao's hand and couldn't help but raise the corner of his mouth: "Qiao Qiao, are you worried about me?"

"You're still laughing!" An Qiao glared at him fiercely.