Chapter 14

An Qiao didn’t expect that she was being set up for this reason.

He originally thought that he would be the enemy of Chu Heng or the enemy of the original owner, and that there would be a lot of involvement behind it, and he might even be able to catch the mastermind behind the previous assassination and serious injury of the original owner, which caused the failure of the original owner's awakening.

Unexpectedly, it was because of a malicious member of a big family who wanted to teach people a lesson and make them look embarrassed.

An Qiao supported his forehead with his hands, narrowed his eyes, and said slowly: "Then treat him as he was treated."

"Remove all the energy shields on his body and throw him into the pile of star beasts. Or in the bloodthirsty vines, let him be 'scared' too. There is no need to scare him, just let him see some blood, so that he will be haunted by shadows and nightmares and have a mental breakdown." His voice was indifferent and cool, pale and

beautiful. His face was cold and indifferent, as if he was just talking about something as ordinary as the weather being nice today, rather than talking about how to take bloody revenge.

Chu Heng: "..."

Originally he was worried that An Qiao would be too soft-hearted, but now it seems that he is worrying too much.

Unexpectedly, the young man looks fragile and harmless, but is actually a vengeful master?

However, the retribution will be good, which is better than being a doormat.

"Then do as you say." Chu Heng said.

As he said that, he looked at An Qiao suspiciously: "Are you really not scared or uncomfortable? Why don't you ask Jun Yiran to come over and show you?"

An Qiao sat on the sofa with a pillow in his arms. , glanced at him helplessly: "Thank you for your concern. But do I seem to be scared easily?" "

Well, it's good that I don't feel uncomfortable."

Chu Heng responded, thinking that you look so weak. It breaks when touched and falls over when frightened! He looks pale and sickly, and it's hard to put people at ease.

Just like this time, something almost happened to this sickly boy if he didn't look carefully.

However, after getting along with him these days, Chu Heng finally understood that An Qiao looked sickly, but his personality was not weak, and he was even bold at times, which gave people a headache.

**

After the truth was found out, Zhou Xiaoxiao did not take the initiative to apologize, nor did she admit her mistake at all. As for the Zhou family, there was no reaction, as if the Zhou family did not do this.

Chu Heng was not surprised at all.

The Zhou family has become accustomed to being complacent over the years, and all the family members are domineering and domineering with their nostrils turned upward. Maybe in their eyes, this is just a little grudge between juniors, and it doesn't cause any life-threatening problems, so there is no need to make a fuss.

Of course, the more important point is that the Zhou family is a die-hard party to the second prince. Zhou Xiaoran of the Zhou family has been the most "loyal" follower around the second prince since he was a boy.

As the second prince, naturally he would not bow down to him, the prince, easily.

In the past, the Zhou family would not have been so stubborn.

However, this time, since he came back from the Zerg battlefield, the outside world has spread rumors that while he wounded the insect mother, he injured one thousand enemies and eight hundred himself, and was also seriously injured. That's why he, who has always relied on force and was not afraid of anything, always brought his personal guards for close protection when traveling. You must know that he used to run around at will by himself.