Chapter 75

The competition begins, and all the other contestants on the stage have already released their plant-type powers or healing-type abilities as soon as possible, seizing the time to appease the mutated sunflower in front of them. After all, you only have ten minutes, so you can't waste it.

The only exception is An Qiao.

When the competition started, An Qiao looked at Chu Heng in the audience calmly. After a while, he looked away. He seemed not nervous at all and didn't take the competition seriously.

The audience who noticed them in the audience said: "..." They

seriously doubted that these two people were actually here to show their affection!

And, An Qiao, do you still remember that you are in the competition now? !

Seeing that An Qiao finally looked away and planned to "face" the game, the audience in the audience were all looking forward to seeing how An Qiao would deal with this game. With neither healing nor plant-type abilities, just stand on the stage and wait for the game time to pass?

Just as they were doubting, the next second, everyone in the field couldn't help but widened their eyes in shock and were dumbfounded.

The mutated sunflower in front of An Qiao actually bent down its large flower plate. "Wow!", dumping all the sunflower seeds in the flower plate in front of An Qiao.

What's even crazier is that the mutated sunflowers in front of the other contestants became restless, jumping and running towards An Qiao as if they were possessed by a demon.

If An Qiao hadn't called out to stop in time, these mutated sunflowers would have swarmed up, all in front of An Qiao.

Everyone: "..."

Isn't this really an illusion?

In the previous five rounds of competition, the best performance of the contestants was to receive half of the sunflower seeds presented by the mutant sunflower. This is already considered very, very good, because the second best performer could barely get dozens of sunflower seeds.

And now, An Qiao didn't even use her powers to comfort her, but got all the sunflower seeds that the mutated sunflower offered generously!

Moreover, if An Qiao hadn't called to stop, he might have wiped out all the other mutated sunflowers on the field!

how did you do that? Could it be that Yi Zhi also looks at his face? !

Or is it because An Qiao looks like an elf, and more importantly, the purity of the elf blood is ninety-nine, almost close to that of an atavistic elf? Elves are naturally favored by plants, so An Qiao, who is "like" an elf, also has an unusual affinity and is favored by plants?

An Qiao: "..."

An Qiao was actually a little surprised.

He hadn't done anything yet, but these mutated sunflowers couldn't wait to show their kindness to him.

If it were in elf form now, of course he would have no doubt about it. But he is now in human form, and he has not deliberately released the aura of elves or light magic.

It may be that his strength has gradually recovered, the light magic power in his body is abundant, and the elf's affinity for plants has allowed the mutated sunflower to show its favor.

"Thank you." An Qiao touched the leaves of the mutant sunflower in front of her.

The mutated sunflower shook its leaves and flower disk, seeming a little shy and surprised.