Chapter 82

However, An Qiao and Chu Heng are not ordinary people.

The two of them worked together to block the terrifying energy brought by the insect mother's self-destruction.

--Although he was slightly injured.

The dusk left a line of scarlet on the horizon, the fireball caused by the self-destruction of the insect mother exploded with sparks, and there was a smell of blood and burnt smoke in the evening wind.

With lingering fear, Chu Heng hugged the silver-haired elf tightly, bowed her head and kissed his eyelashes and the corners of his lips.

Elf - An Qiao raised his face slightly, reached out and took the initiative to hook Chu Heng's neck.

Some of the soldiers who arrived were so excited that their eyes were red with excitement when they saw the end of the Insect Mother's self-destruction and that the Insect Mother, the empire's long-standing disaster enemy, had finally been eliminated.

Just as he was about to say something, he saw the couple hugging each other and kissing each other, looking at each other and knowingly shut up.

It seemed like a long time passed, and it seemed like only a moment passed.

Chu Heng let go of An Qiao.

--After all, although the insect mother is dead, the war is not over yet.

**

An Qiao and Chu Heng entered the battlefield again.

Without the command and control of the insect mother, the Zerg army would be in chaos. When the Insect Mother self-destructed, the Zerg army, which had a special contractual relationship with the Insect Mother, suffered collective injuries and their strength dropped a bit.

Within two days, under the leadership and command of Chu Heng and An Qiao, the Zerg army on the Red and Blue Stars was completely wiped out, leaving no trace behind.

The news of the Empire's victory over the Zerg, especially the news that the Mother Zerg had been destroyed, made the entire Empire boil.

For many years, the Empire has been threatened by the Zerg.

This is the first time that the insect mother has been eliminated.

Once the insect mother is destroyed, it will be difficult for the next insect mother to devour this insect mother as nutrients and become a new insect mother. It will take hundreds or even hundreds of years for a new insect mother to be born.

--This means that the empire will not be invaded by the Zerg for hundreds or even hundreds of years, and there will be peace and tranquility for a long time.

The soldiers of the Second Legion were welcomed by the people of the entire empire.

In particular, Chu Heng and An Qiao, who were the key figures in wiping out the insect mother, were the subject of heated discussion - or rather gossip - from people across the empire.

[Ahhhhh, Your Highness the Crown Prince? He and the Crown Princess were so fierce that they actually killed the insect mother directly! That's the mother insect! The insect mother has never been exterminated in the history of the empire! ]

[His Royal Highness is well known for his ferocity. After all, His Royal Highness has injured an insect mother before. What is shocking is that the Crown Princess An Qiao is actually an elf who can fight and heal! ]

[When I saw the live video, I couldn't believe it. Who would have thought that the Crown Princess An Qiao, who has been quietly being a dodder flower, is actually the elf sir that our empire has been frantically looking for?! ]