Chapter 72

This...is this being kissed?

An Qiao's eyelashes trembled again, her breathing was messed up, and she almost couldn't help but open her eyes.

Seeing that Chu Heng kissed his forehead, he reached out and pinched his ear gently. An Qiao: "..."

He was sure that Chu Heng, the bastard, must have known that he was pretending to sleep, maybe just now? Already know it!

Unable to bear it, and turned into anger from embarrassment, he stretched out his foot and kicked Chu Heng's foot gently.

Don't you understand, just accept it when it's good, stop when it's enough, do you understand?

Chu Heng retracted his hand angrily, feeling guilty and a little regretful.

Wearing a garland, Qiaoqiao is sitting on a wicker chair swing and "falling asleep" with her eyes closed. She is so beautiful and well-behaved, really? It's hard to resist!

It's a pity that I have to leave now.

Qiao Qiao said that she didn't want to see him in the past three days. He went to the garden to "encounter" her by chance, which was already taking advantage of a loophole.

Reminiscing about the kiss just now, Chu Heng almost floated back to the study on both hands and feet.

He threw himself onto the sofa, facing the sunlight slanting through the window, looking at the pot of "Elf's Kiss" red roses next to him, and thinking of the scene in the garden before, he shook his head slightly and laughed. Face contented and affectionate.

**

An Qiaoguang was completely confused when he received the notice of the "Xenoplant Affinity Contest" on his computer.

When did he sign up for this competition?

However, he quickly realized that the original eldest young master of the An family must have signed up for this competition before.

An Qiao was not interested in this.

Just from the name of this competition, it should be about transplantation? He is somewhat interested in exotic transplants.

But since it is a "contest", it means there are many spectators. There may be various tedious procedures.

trouble.

Without even thinking about it, he just quit the game.

But after searching for how to withdraw from the game, he found that it seemed that he could not withdraw.

"Xenoplant Affinity Contest" - this is just the name on the surface. In fact, privately everyone calls him "Xenoplant Funny Contest". As for why it is called this, because the essence of this competition is to watch the "liveliness" and to watch the contestants. The contestants were teased by alien plants and were in a miserable state.

Of course, not all contestants were miserably teased by alien plants. People with high plant affinity can suffer less or even no sin.

But it's almost impossible not to be guilty? Compared with ordinary harmless plants, exotic plants are almost always extremely ferocious, violent, and highly aggressive.

Plant power? It can appease alien plants to a certain extent. But if the level of plant-type superpowers is less than a certain level, it won't be of much use. And it also depends on the type of transplant. If it is a very ferocious one like the Bloodthirsty Vine, it will be particularly difficult to appease.

In addition, the gentle healing power of the elves can also soothe alien plants. But now the effect is slightly worse than the plant power.

There is also a rumor that if the blood concentration of the elves is extremely high, even if they don't have the healing ability, they will be favored by exotic plants like the elves. But this situation is almost equivalent to nothing, and only the elves who have returned to their ancestors and become elves can do it.