Chapter 78

Two days later, on the border planet where traces of the Zerg were detected before - Red and Green Star, special traces of fluctuations in the Zerg space channel that were gradually taking shape were discovered.

--This means that the Zerg army will travel through space through space channels and invade the red and green stars.

Opening up space channels is the racial talent of the Zerg. If you don't pay attention to monitoring, it will be difficult to find this kind of space channel, and people will be caught off guard when the Zerg army arrives.

Fortunately, this talent has limitations. It can only travel relatively short distances, and it is extremely laborious to open up space channels. It would be too bad if the Zerg army attacked the imperial capital star directly at once, opened space channels everywhere and plunged the entire empire into war.

War is about to break out.

Chu Heng took An Qiao and the personal guards and set off overnight from Aqua Blue Star on a starship to Red Blue Star.

**

Near noon the next day, some soldiers of the Second Legion who had already arrived at the Red and Blue Stars went to the port near the army station to meet their commander.

Seeing Chu Heng slowly walking off the starship, wearing a military uniform and a black cape, looking fierce and majestic, everyone suddenly felt that "the situation is stable."

The Marshal was able to lead them to defeat the Zerg last time, and he will definitely be able to do so this time too!

However, the next second they noticed An Qiao next to Chu Heng, everyone couldn't help but frowned and looked at each other.

Why did the princess come with you? !

War is not a child's play, and the concubine, a weak and unawakened elf here, will only be a hindrance.

As for what kind of partner the marshal should find, these cronies have no opinion and have no right to meddle in others' affairs. As long as the marshal likes it, that's fine.

However, it would be too outrageous for the marshal to bring his weak and unawakened elf partner to the front line of the battlefield, right? !

There were a few impulsive generals who almost couldn't hold back the words and questioned them. Fortunately, they were stopped in time by the people around them, and they gave them crazy looks to signal them to calm down.

An Qiao had a panoramic view of the expressions of the people below.

He wasn't unhappy at all. After all, he is still a "waste dodder" persona, and following Chu Heng to the front line of the battlefield despite this persona is simply "seeking death" in the eyes of outsiders. It would be abnormal for subordinates like Chu Heng to have no opinions.

Compared with other major legions, the generals of the Second Legion are obviously younger. Many of them are Chu Heng's classmates at the Empire's First Military Academy.

In the class when Chu Heng graduated, almost all the outstanding graduates of the military academy followed Chu Heng into the Second Army Corps. For several years afterwards, the Second Legion was favored by the students of the Empire's First Military Academy. It can be said that it was Chu Heng who rejuvenated the Second Legion, which was originally the weakest in overall strength.

Chu Heng, the coach, was unruly and unruly, and the generals under his command also imitated him, and many of them were thorns in the side of rebellious personalities.

However, although he was not displeased, An Qiao narrowed his eyes slightly and thought to himself that Chu Heng and his subordinates were in need of treatment. He would definitely find an opportunity to beat these people up later, and they would do well to be honest.