Chapter 45

Elf...Elf's...Kiss?

Chu Heng couldn't help but look at An Qiao in a daze.

The silver-haired young man had an indifferent expression on his face, but his slightly red cheeks betrayed his uneasiness. He looked a little more beautiful than usual, softening his original cold and inviolable temperament.

The light-colored thin lips were pursed tightly, and the lips were perfectly shaped and beautiful, making people want to...

At that moment, Chu Heng's mind was filled with thoughts, and he felt that a door to a new world had opened.

"Thank you Qiao Qiao for sending... red roses and taking the trouble to prepare a surprise for me." He looked at An Qiao and said, "I like it very much." "After I went

out with Qiao Qiao, my originally low and depressed mood was indeed much better. "

He deliberately left out the words "Elven Kiss", fearing that An Qiao would get angry and take the flowers back.

Afterwards, he even secretly and schemingly made a series of misfortunes - because of what He Yun did back then and the cruel curses, he has been "depressed and unhappy" these days, which is so miserable that it makes people pitiful. .

An Qiao: "..."

I originally thought about telling Chu Heng to take back the pot of red roses instead of giving them away.

God knows this pot of red roses is called "Elf's Kiss"! It's too embarrassing to give to Chu Heng!

But when he heard Chu Heng's heartfelt thanks to him, he was embarrassed to suddenly regret it.

Forget it, look, considering how miserable Chu Heng has been these days. Moreover, no one knew that he was an elf.

"...As long as you like it."

**

Since receiving the "Elf Kiss" red rose from An Qiao at the "Flower Shooting" event at the Flower Club, Chu Heng has been in an extremely excited state these days.

I want to see his "Elven Kiss" red roses 1,800 times a day, just like a "nymphomaniac".

In fact?, well, it is indeed a "nymphomaniac".

When Yin Que made a video call to Chu Heng, Chu Heng was carefully watering his precious flower.

Yin Que asked curiously: "Why did you suddenly grow flowers? Aren't you the one who is most impatient with this kind of trouble?"

"You don't understand." Chu Heng glanced at him meaningfully, and said proudly and show off, "This is the 'Elf's Kiss' red rose that my family Qiaoqiao gave me."

Not only is it a red rose with the meaning of confession, this red rose variety is also called "Elf's Kiss"!

Yin Que: "..."

He heard it. Chu Heng was mocking him for being single and not understanding.

Of course, it's more about showing off.

Oh, isn't it just a pot of red roses? If he wants it, he can buy hundreds or thousands of pots in minutes!

He would never admit that there was so much envy and jealousy in his heart!

However, when mentioning red roses, Yin Que remembered the reason why he contacted Chu Heng:

"I heard that this Blue Star City Flower Fair, the 'Flower Party Beauty' in the flower shooting event was a big upset. She is a tall and tall girl. Orc."

Chu Heng sneered: "I didn't expect you to be such a gossip?"

Because he was in a good mood, he didn't care. Yin Que clearly recognized him and came to see his joke.