Chapter 31

After An Qiao realized what she had just done, her eyes widened and her hand suddenly stopped in mid-air.

In a hurry, he used light-attribute magic power that had healing effects on Chu Heng - how could he explain that he, an "elf who failed to awaken", actually had the ability to heal? !

Isn't this a self-inflicted mistake, clearly showing that he is not the original eldest son of the An family? !

"It turns out that Qiao Qiao actually failed to fully awaken. Has she awakened? Part of her healing ability?"

Chu Heng suddenly said "empathetically" at this time.

"Don't be nervous," his voice was low and soft with a hint of comfort, "The mastermind behind your assassination has not been found yet. Qiaoqiao, you conceal your strength and don't let others know that you have failed to fully awaken. It's normal."

An Qiao: "???"

An Qiao: "!!!"

Can it still be explained like this? Chu Heng is really a good person who can automatically make up his mind!

"I would also like to thank Qiao Qiao for your timely help in treating me. I couldn't expose my injuries and seek treatment from others. If Qiao Qiao hadn't helped me in time, my injuries might have been more serious." "Qiao Qiao.

" Don't worry, you are worried about me and trust me, so you risk exposing your ability to help me with treatment. We will definitely help you keep this secret and protect you from others discovering the secret.

An Qiao: "..." How

to say it? If he was not the "An Qiao" Chu Heng said, would he have to believe that the truth was really what Chu Heng said?

Concealing his inner guilt of concealing his true identity, he raised his chin slightly in a bluffing manner and glanced sideways at Chu Heng: "Finally, you still know how to be grateful!"

No matter what, it is a fact that he helped Chu Heng with treatment.

It's not wrong to say this.

Even though I convinced myself this way, I always felt more and more guilty.

"Yes, yes, there is no way to repay Qiao Qiao's great kindness, only..." At this point, Chu Heng stopped teasingly.

Only promise with your body?

The moment this idea emerged, his heartbeat suddenly accelerated a lot, almost as if it was beating out of his chest.

"Forget it?" An Qiao interrupted him, nonchalantly, "It's nothing, just a matter of waving my hand." "

Then count me? I owe you a request, Qiao Qiao?"

Hearing Chu Heng At this, An Qiao immediately raised his eyebrows with dissatisfaction: "The 'request' you promised last time has not been fulfilled yet!"

Last time he proposed to exchange the "request" promised by Chu Heng and asked Chu Heng to show it to him. One time, Chu Heng refused to take the form of a black giant dragon because he was injured, saying that he would show it to him later.

Looking back now, An Qiao still feels a little resentful about this!

The Elf King, who is extremely dragon-controlling, saw Chu Heng's black giant dragon beast form in a video for the first time, and his eyes lit up. He felt that this was the dragon that best suited his aesthetics he had ever seen, and he regretted that he could not tie it back. Incessantly.

It's not easy to get a chance to see the black giant dragon beast form that he has been thinking about for so long. He originally thought that he would see it in the next second, but when it came to the end, Chu Heng suddenly couldn't show it to him!