Chapter 60

Chu Heng was looking at An Qiao calmly - in fact, he didn't realize that his eyes were too hot to ignore, and he was suddenly caught off guard and met An Qiao's eyes directly.

Chu Heng: "!!!"

Qiao Qiao probably didn't see anything wrong with him, right?

If Qiao Qiao knew that he already knew that he was an elf and was hiding it from him with bad intentions, he would definitely be very angry.

Especially now in public.

The radar in his mind was buzzing. The moment he met An Qiao's eyes, Chu Heng's heartbeat stagnated, and then his eyes and expression changed instantly, showing a "surprised" expression when he looked at a "stranger."

--The critical moment to test his acting skills has arrived!

An Qiao didn't notice anything strange about Chu Heng, and felt slightly relieved.

fine.

Chu Heng probably didn't see it? What the hell.

But when his eyes caught sight of the remnant soul of the Demon King that Chu Heng was holding in his hand - now unconscious, An Qiao's eyelids suddenly twitched.

When the Demon King's remnant soul was not knocked unconscious by Chu Heng?, did he say anything to Chu Heng? !

"Your Excellency Elf!" At this time, the adjutant Jiang Qi next to him said excitedly but barely maintaining his composure, "When our Crown Prince came over, he caught an illusory figure, similar to the one you killed just now - I don't know whether the Elf Do you need it?"

Jiang Qi's words were not only for the sake of Chu Heng, so that Chu Heng could establish a relationship with the elf, but also for his own selfish reasons.

--He has always wanted to find someone to save one of his relatives. However, even the empire's only 2S-level elf healer was powerless to do anything about it. In despair, an elf suddenly appeared in the empire! Therefore, he desperately wanted to find the elf and ask the elf to help rescue him.

During this period, Chu Heng has been urging Chu Heng to search for elves. On the one hand, it is because he feels that finding and making friends with elves will bring almost no harm, and also because the emperor Chu Zhengming asked him to urge Chu Heng. Don't forget to look for the elves. Of course, it is undeniable that he also wants to find the elves for personal reasons.

Chu Heng was just thinking about how to talk to An Qiao, who was wearing an "elf" vest, naturally and without revealing anything, when he heard Jiang Qi speak first.

On his way here, he happened to meet Mo Zhiyuan and saw a strange illusory figure separated from Mo Zhiyuan.

This illusory figure cannot be seen by ordinary people. His 3S-level strength can be seen clearly, but Jiang Qi's strength is not as good as his, so he can only see it vaguely.

--He had an intuition that these things in the past two days should have been caused by this illusory figure.

And this illusory figure seemed to know him, and when he looked at him, he wanted to run away.

Of course, Chu Heng couldn't let him escape, so he simply caught the illusory figure and knocked him unconscious.

He wanted to ask this illusory figure something, but he had to find An Qiao in a hurry and didn't want to waste time at this time.

Arriving at the square in front of the government building, An Qiao destroyed an almost identical illusory figure.

What shocked him was that An Qiao returned to his elf form!