Chapter 4

Chu Heng hurried back to the Imperial Capital Star with the goal of undoing the matching.

There are not many cases where the mastermind system takes the initiative to match people up for marriage, and the strange thing is that every case is a match made in heaven. Therefore, this kind of marriage contract forced by the mastermind system cannot be dissolved according to imperial law, and divorce can only be obtained after a one-year running-in period.

But there has been one exception in history. The two parties being matched are sworn enemies who dislike each other and cannot tolerate even a nominal marriage. So after both parties agreed to terminate the match and preferred to spend a very high amount of money and hand it over to the state treasury, the matching engagement was quickly terminated - although the two eventually got married.

Chu Heng sneered at marriage.

Probably because the beast form is that of a black dragon, and he has awakened for the second time and returned to his ancestors, and there are some messy inherited memories of the dragon clan in his mind, Chu Heng's behavior and personality are inevitably affected by the nature of the dragon clan.

In addition, since he grew up on a chaotic garbage planet, he has never had the idea of "caring for beauty and cherishing jade" in his mind. He is domineering and impatient of getting along with weak pretty boys. He has always been only interested in treasures and fighting.

Looking for a wife? impossible!

It will only affect his fighting! It will also cost him the treasury he worked so hard to save!

However...

Chu Heng looked at An Qiao's sick and fragile appearance, as if he would collapse at the slightest breeze, and then thought of Jun Yiran's diagnosis that An Qiao's condition was very bad, and that An Qiao had thoughts of death, and suddenly he didn't feel so confirmed.

An Qiao read the matching notification message on the optical brain in silence.

how to say?

Just... a little outrageous.

In An Qiao's simple understanding of imperial life, mastermind system matching is rare, and it is a mandatory marriage contract. The marriage contract must be fulfilled, and divorce can be obtained after a one-year running-in period.

——So he is getting married out of nowhere?

The elves were born from the Elf Mother Tree, and most of them are frigid. Even if they want to find a partner, they almost always look for elves in the clan.

The Elf King has never thought about finding a partner. It is even less possible to find a partner outside the elves.

Now, a partner suddenly fell from the sky...

An Qiao glanced at Chu Heng across from him critically and said, "It's okay."

Of course, he did not agree with Chu Heng as a partner.

The Elf King is arrogant and picky, and he doesn't bother to try to please his partner. Therefore, he never thought that he would fall in love with anyone, and he had already planned to stay single for the rest of his life.

The reason why he felt it was still barely acceptable was that Chu Heng, like him, probably didn't want to really form a partner with regard to this forced match - Chu Heng had publicly said that he would never marry a crown princess.

Therefore, this was just a compromise that was forced to be resolved because the match could not be terminated. It was a nominal marriage that could be separated after one year, and the matching partner Chu Heng was also quite pleasing to the eye. Although the matched parties are required to live together, they are living in a more comfortable place than a single room.