Chapter 17

An Qiao: "..."

Seeing that An Qiao was really getting angry, Chu Heng quickly changed the topic to make amends: "I did that before because all of those people were very good at picking up the dishes. If you don't get it, If I value you, I will go out of my way to cause trouble for you."

Didn't Zhou Xiaoxiao just think that An Qiao was easy to bully, so he dared to set up An Qiao to make An Qiao look embarrassed? If Zhou Xiaoxiao knew that he really valued An Qiao, he would not risk offending him by setting up An Qiao.

Of course An Qiao understood Chu Heng's motivation for doing this, that's why he didn't dismantle Chu Heng before.

But there were no outsiders around, but Chu Heng still deliberately called him "Qiao Qiao" with a smile. It was... so disgusting!

He glared at Chu Heng again with dissatisfaction: "Don't think that I don't know that you were just teasing me on purpose."

Chu Heng apologized in a good-natured manner: "Well, it was indeed my fault. I apologize to you." Will you

dare to do it next time? .

"Forgive you."

An Qiao snorted coldly, walked to the dining table, calmly and elegantly took out a snow-white silk handkerchief embroidered with a blood-red rose, and slowly wiped the chair where he was going to sit.

The corner of Chu Heng's mouth twitched slightly: "..."

He is really like a young man and is very particular.

An Qiao sat down on the chair, resting her chin on her hand as she looked at Chu Heng across from her, and said lazily: "You looked like a villain when you were so insulting just now -" "Do you

think others have any objections to bullying others by taking advantage of your status as the prince?" ?"

Chu Heng was speechless for a moment, thinking that I was standing up for you just now. Is it really polite to say that I look like a villain?

Of course, he could also hear the concern and a bit of ridicule in An Qiao's words.

It was rare that An Qiao was so lazy and relaxed. Although they didn't get along for a long time, Chu Heng also knew that An Qiao actually carried eight tons of idol baggage. He cared about his own image and was very face-conscious. He was always cold and indifferent in front of outsiders. He seemed quite difficult to get along with and was intimidating.

The lazy young man who glanced lazily sideways softened the coldness on his body, like a proud and beautiful white cat, making people want to touch his head.

Suppressing the weird thoughts in his heart, Chu Heng said nonchalantly: "It's okay, almost everyone in the empire knows that I have such a personality." "And, after all

, I took the position of prince with 3S level strength."

Behind . There was a hint of ostentation in those words, like a peacock spreading its tail in search of a mate.

When Chu Heng first returned to the Imperial Capital Star and was recognized as a prince, he also thought about temporarily avoiding the limelight and calming down. But later it turns out that if you don't be domineering and fierce, others will just treat you as a weakling and easy to bully.

In the final analysis, the empire advocates force and strength. As long as the force and strength are strong enough, within the rules, others cannot say anything.

While talking, the food has been served.

"This steamed seabass is the signature dish here. How do you like it?" Chu Heng leaned over and moved the steamed seabass in front of An Qiao.