Chapter 29

As soon as he finished speaking, Zhou Xiaoran felt like he couldn't breathe, and his neck was pinched hard.

——It was Chu Heng who strangled his neck with one hand.

"You..." Zhou Xiaoran's eyes were as wide as bells, and his face turned red due to difficulty breathing. First he was angry and disbelieving, and then after seeing the expression on Heng's face clearly, his whole body couldn't help but tremble, and his eyes were so horrified that he seemed to have seen a demon from hell.

"Do you think I'm easy to mess with? Do you think I can't lift the knife?" Chu Heng's face was very calm, so calm that it felt weird and creepy.

Before anyone had time to react, and thought Chu Heng was just pinching his neck as a warning, Chu Heng showed a violent and sinister look on his face, grabbed Zhou Xiaoran's neck with one hand, and violently pushed his head towards him. Smash the ground!

Everyone's pupils suddenly shrank: "?!"

"Your Highness, stop!"

"Your Highness, don't be impulsive!"

"Chu Heng, why are you so crazy?!"

Many people reacted and hurried forward in a hurry. He wanted to stop Chu Heng, but when he was two meters close to Chu Heng, he was blocked by an invisible force and could not move forward.

——Chu Heng used his own power to set up an energy "barrier" with a radius of two meters. The orcs were not at Chu Heng's level and could not break through this circle of defense.

In terms of strength, no one at the scene could break through and were at wits' end. The only two people who could persuade Chu Heng a little were Emperor Chu Zhengming and Marshal Jiang, who happened to have something to talk about and walked away for a while and were not present.

With helpless eyes, everyone watched as Chu Heng squatted down, grabbed Zhou Xiaoran's head with one hand, and roughly lifted Zhou Xiaoran from the ground, who was beaten to a bloody head.

Just as he was about to repeat the previous smashing action, he suddenly thought of something, turned his head and looked at An Qiao beside him, and said in a low and soft voice:

"It's too bloody, Qiao Qiao, close your eyes and don't look at it."

Everyone: "... "

While everyone was speechless and horrified, they all turned their attention to An Qiao next to Chu Heng.

They suddenly thought that Chu Hengzhi went crazy because Zhou Xiaoran questioned An Qiao's identity.

But now, listening to the tone of Chu Heng's words just now, he was so angry that he still remembered to remind An Qiao that the scene was too bloody and told An Qiao to close her eyes and not look at it. It can be seen that Chu Heng really puts An Qiao at the top of his heart.

"An Qiao, please advise His Highness the Crown Prince not to be impulsive!" "

Yes, An Qiao, please advise His Highness the Crown Prince, if something big happens? It will be difficult to end!"

"An Qiao..."

Everyone looked at An Qiao with hope, hoping that An Qiao could stop Chu Heng from going crazy.

They have never seen Chu Heng's emotions so violent and uncontrollable.

Even if Chu Heng had not awakened for the second time and returned to his ancestors, the second prince and his group secretly plotted to almost lose half of his life, Chu Heng would not be as furious as he is now. Although he also beat the second prince violently in public at that time, his emotions did not lose control at all, but he was extremely calm.