Chapter 67

An Qiao was in a particularly complicated mood.

He has never seen such a "stupid" person as Chu Heng!

Most elves have a gentle temperament - to be more precise, they are cold and indifferent, and they are rarely irrational or emotionally extreme.

Like Chu Heng, the act of harming oneself for the sake of others is simply "stupid" to the extreme!

I heard Emperor Chu Zhengming accuse Chu Heng of deposing an S-class elf who was of great significance to the empire in order to stand up for his crown princess. He did not have the overall perspective that an imperial prince should have. Chu Heng's tone was flat and indifferent. "

Then you should abolish me as the prince of the empire."

"After all, my overall view is only about my family? Qiaoqiao -"

An Qiao thought at that time that Chu Heng should just say it casually. Of course I like him, but I won't go to the extent of giving up the position of prince and the hard-earned position of power for him.

Now, An Qiao felt that even Chu Heng had done things that hurt him for him, and it was really possible for him to be so desperate!

Chu Heng had no idea that An Qiao would think of the truth about his injury.

"Qiao Qiao, why do you think so?" He avoided An Qiao's sight with a slight guilt, "Actually, I am just interested in that world and want to get more inherited memories and know more things. ."

He didn't want An Qiao to know that it was because of An Qiao that he hurt himself, and An Qiao would be burdened by this.

"Oh, really?" An Qiao looked straight into his eyes, as if she wanted to see through his soul.

A posture of "make it up, keep making it up".

Chu Heng: "..."

What should he pay for? Just keep making it up.

He bit the bullet and continued to "explain": "I was thinking, after awakening more inherited memories, I will become stronger, so..." Before he

could finish his words, he saw An Qiao Huosi stood up and was about to leave - as if he was going to be angry.

Before he could think too much, Chu Heng hugged An Qiao tightly from behind and refused to let him go: "Qiao Qiao, I was wrong!" An Qiao only felt

a tightness around her waist, and she was caught off guard by Chu Heng's hug. His back was pressed against Chu Heng's chest.

Chu Heng's speaking voice was right next to his ears, and the warm breath he exhaled was very light but could not be ignored, spraying on the skin of his neck, giving it a soft and numb touch.

In fact, he didn't want to leave at first, he just wanted to deceive Chu Heng.

--Who made Chu Heng this guy? He is full of lies!

"You're right." An Qiao lowered her eyelashes and said.

"You're just stupid."

Chu Heng: "..."

Chu Heng rubbed An Qiao's neck aggrievedly. Where is he? Is he stupid?

He retorted weakly: "Qiao Qiao, actually I have a sense of propriety. In exchange for a small injury..." "

In exchange for what?? You think you are very smart, don't you!" An Qiao was angry and uncomfortable, and broke away from Chu Heng's hand. Hug, turned around and looked back at Chu Heng.

Chu Heng saw that his eyes seemed to be slightly red, and he didn't know whether it was because of anger or...

"Qiao Qiao..." Chu Heng was at a rare loss, "Did I... make you angry?"