Chapter 54

Chu Heng felt very guilty: "...Qiao Qiao, are you awake?"

Seeing An Qiao's angry look, he secretly thought that it was not good. Obviously I wasn't so angry when I pinched my face before. Could it be that you found him while he was sleeping? He was so angry that he woke up and was very unhappy?

Or are you just plain annoyed at having your ears touched?

Chu Heng remembered that when he touched An Qiao's ears on the pretext of what was on An Qiao's ears, An Qiao reacted and was also very angry. She glared at him angrily: "How can you touch my ears so casually!"

Is it because the ears of elves are very different from ordinary people, maybe they are extremely sensitive, so they get very angry when their ears are touched?

Well, it's indeed different. It's soft to the touch, a little springy and cool to the touch, and it feels amazing. It's completely different from touching your own ears.

Chu Heng gritted his teeth and explained: "...I saw that there seemed to be a mosquito on your earlobe, so..."

Fortunately, he just touched his ears and didn't do anything else. If he had touched his face, It may seem a bit too ambiguous, and An Qiao may feel that something is wrong with him and see his thoughts. If you touch your ears, it shouldn't be considered ambiguous. You can't tell anything? What's going on?

--Actually, touching the elf's ears is much more ambiguous!

The ears of elves are extremely sensitive, so they cannot be touched casually. In the world of elves, only partners can touch. If you touch the elf's ears casually, you are simply acting like a hooligan! Will he be beaten by the angry elf?

An Qiao almost laughed in anger.

mosquito? Chu Heng didn't even make a draft when he lied!

He angrily wrote another account for Chu Heng in the little notebook in his heart!

Chu Heng was angry and touched his ears casually, but Chu Heng didn't know that the ears of their elves must not be touched casually, and he didn't know the deep meaning of touching the ears of the elves.

Moreover, their relationship now... his

cheeks turned red, and he glared at Chu Heng dully: "Didn't I tell you before? Don't touch my ears casually anymore?"

Although the situation now is different from the previous situation. It's different, but...but you can't touch his ears casually!

Seeing that he was really angry, Chu Heng wondered if he had done something wrong and got into trouble, so he carefully asked softly: "Is touching your ears so... serious?" "It's not that... serious

. "An Qiao's eyelashes were thick and dense, making it difficult for people to see the emotions deep in his eyes.

"But! You can't touch it casually!"

Chu Heng murmured: "You can't touch it casually... You mean you can touch it with permission?"

An Qiao: "..."

"You can't touch it casually anyway!"

Chu Heng secretly guessed , An Qiao was so angry probably because the elf's ears are relatively sensitive.

I wonder if An Qiao's pointed elf ears feel different when she looks like an elf.

The prophecy said that he "will soon see a real elf" -

well, I don't know when? When he will see Qiao Qiao who looks like an elf.

However, Qiaoqiao doesn't want to expose the elf's vest just yet. So he had better not think about it for a short time.