Chapter 68

"Cough--" Chu Heng also realized that his emotions seemed to be over the top. He coughed lightly and said sternly, "Elves are of great significance to the empire and cannot be blasphemed. When I see someone pretending to be an elf envoy, everyone No citizen of the empire will let it go."

"Really?"

An Qiao didn't believe his lies!

After thinking about it for a moment, he knew that his guess just now was very likely to be true!

When Chu Heng said "I found a solution to the curse on you" a few days ago, he should have thought at that time that since Chu Heng could recognize from the inherited memory that the "old injury" on his body was a curse, and knew how to solve the problem of the devil The method of the curse can naturally be known to other things as well.

But at that time, his focus was that Chu Heng actually hurt himself in order to help him find a solution to the Demon King's curse. He was so angry and uncomfortable that he ignored everything else, so he didn't notice anything was wrong. ?place.

In the next few days, his mind was again on "the solution to the devil's curse."

Not really? He said he wanted to use this solution. On the contrary, he was worried that Chu Heng would use this solution.

An ancient book he once read had an introduction to the forbidden curse of the Demon King's Curse. The book briefly mentioned that dragons with high bloodline could undo the Demon King's Curse if they were willing to pay a certain price.

He suspected that what Chu Heng was talking about was the method of breaking the curse that required "being willing to pay a certain price."

After Chu Heng was "reminded" by him not to hurt himself stupidly, he did not mention this "solution" to him in detail, which also confirmed what he had considered.

His mind was elsewhere these days, so much so that he only discovered something suspicious about Chu Heng now.

The Demon King's Curse is not what this world should have.

Chu Heng had known for a long time that he was not the original eldest young master of the An family. Now he knew that he was not from this world. He knew that elves could actually switch into human form - the flaws were so obvious. Chu Heng himself... However, you will suddenly think that he is the elf who suddenly appears and moves mysteriously.

No, maybe even sooner.

When he was in the Soul Burial Snowfield, Chu Heng's attitude was very suspicious. The natives of the Soul Burial Snowfield believed that he was an elf, but Chu Heng was extremely unhappy and even irritatedly retorted that he was an "elf man" and not an "elf".

--In most cases, an elf is considered an elf by others. Isn't that a kind of appreciation, a kind of praise, something worthy of being happy? In contrast, Chu Heng's attitude is really questionable.

Why do people in the Soul Burial Snow Plain insist that he is an elf? It is impossible for Chu Heng to have no doubt at all.

Later, Emperor Chu Zhengming asked Chu Heng to look for "elves", but Chu Heng didn't bother to look for them at all.

Even earlier, perhaps earlier than that?

After he came out of the Star Beast Forest where the final examination for freshmen of the Empire's First Military Academy was held, Chu Heng already knew that he was not the original eldest son of the An family. He didn't believe that Chu Heng had never doubted or wondered about his true identity.

"Elf" suddenly appeared in the Star Beast Forest Assessment Area? He was also in the Star Beast Forest Assessment Area at the time. Moreover, Chu Heng had seen his back in elf form from a distance...