Chapter 35

"...Wait until you can find it." An Qiao couldn't help but feel a little speechless and a little funny.

Still "playing around"? When the magic crystal is a cabbage, is it easy to find it?

What's more, in this world, it's hard to say whether Chu Heng can find the magic crystal.

However, it is undeniable that it is quite... considerate?

"It was found in the back mountain of the Elf Palace. The environment there is quite special. We, the people of the Soul Burial Snowfield, have only found this kind of crystal there. However, this kind of crystal is very rare. We have only been able to find it in so many years. Not much." Hearing An Qiao ask, the local aboriginal leader didn't hide anything.

An Qiao raised his eyebrows slightly in surprise: "The back mountain of the Elf Palace?"

He thought that magic crystals were difficult to find in this world and would take a lot of effort to find. Didn't expect to get the news so quickly?

But when he got the news, I don't know why, but he didn't. When he saw the magic crystal just now, he almost couldn't restrain his eagerness and excitement.

"Sir, do you want to go to the mountain behind the Fairy Palace to have a look?"

An Qiao: "..."

Hearing the word "Sir", An Qiao's eyelids twitched again.

Taking a deep breath, he asked: "Why do you think I am an elf?" "

Sir, no matter your appearance, temperament, or dress, you look like an elf."

An Qiao: "..."

That's it?

Just because he looks like an elf?

Do you believe that he is an elf so unreliably? Aren't you afraid of meeting a fake elf who deliberately pretends to be like this and just looks like him?

Originally, he thought there was some special way to confirm whether these people were elves, but he didn't expect that he could just rely on his eyesight to identify them?

"Because it just looks like an elf?" Chu Heng breathed a sigh of relief and was speechless at the same time, "Are you too rash and casual?"

Originally, he was still a little worried about these soul-burial snowfields. People make mistakes, and now it seems that he really thinks too much.

Seeing Chu Heng's doubts, the native was very dissatisfied: "We have all seen the portrait of the elf. The elf looks very different from other people. We will not admit it!"

Chu Heng : "..."

It does look very different from others. But everyone in the empire knows that elves have their iconic pointed ears. Could it be that the elf that first appeared in the Soul Burial Snowfield had appeared in human form?

An Qiao was also a little surprised.

Like Chu Heng thought? He also doubted whether the elf had ever switched from the elf form to the human form when he was in the Soul Burial Snowfield.

In this world, in the perception of the people of the Empire, elves all have their iconic pointed ears. Never considered that elves may not always maintain their elf form, but may also switch to human form.

The very few elves in the history of the empire who were transformed from elves into their ancestors were probably not high enough, so they could only appear in the form of elves and could not switch back to human form at will.

As for other elves from the outside world, they probably never switched into human form in the empire. Therefore, the people of the Empire did not know that elves can switch into human form. It is not accurate to rely on the iconic pointed ears to identify whether they are elves.