Chapter 18

An Qiao felt really depressed.

The Demon King's Curse in the body mostly occurs at night when the dark magic is strong, and only a few occur during the day when the light magic is strong.

But after meeting Chu Heng, Chu Heng happened to encounter the curse of the devil three times during the day.

Such a weak and helpless look makes the Elf King, who has an eight-ton idol burden, feel a little embarrassed.

"It's okay...I...just take it slow, just take it slow."

**

The onset of the Demon King's Curse only lasted for more than half an hour.

An Qiao leaned on the soft and comfortable sofa, poking at the pillow with her fingers.

I heard Chu Heng say that the 2S-level elf healer he was looking for who had treated the seriously injured Chu Heng - and the only 2S-level elf healer in the empire - had been found, and he was on the Aquamarine Planet. He also said that without further delay, he would set off to the Aqua Blue Planet tomorrow.

An Qiao refused without thinking: "...But don't I still have to take the final exam for freshmen?" In

his case, he can only rely on himself to recover his magic power, and then use his own light attribute magic power to heal his injuries, and use light to Attribute magic restrains the devil's curse in the body.

An Qiao had a premonition that he would be able to recover at least 30% of his magic power in the Star Beast Forest where the final exam for the freshmen was held, and he might even get unexpected gains.

Chu Heng: "..."

"Are you still going to take the final exam for freshmen after this?"

Chu Heng was helpless, feeling a little headache and irritable.

An Qiao was so sick and weak now that she even thought about taking the final exam for freshmen.

He had to persuade patiently: "It's okay not to participate. If freshmen have special unexpected circumstances, they can not take the assessment. They don't have to participate." Generally speaking, the

First Military Academy of the Empire does not allow not to participate in the final assessment of freshmen. . If you don’t want to participate, that’s fine, just drop out.

But in some special circumstances - such as being seriously injured and unable to move, you can apply to take the assessment before the start of the next semester.

However, when freshmen orcs enter the First Military Academy of the Empire, they almost all come to join a certain legion. If they take the supplementary exam, they will miss the opportunity for the legion to come to the First Military Academy of the Empire to select candidates.

Even elves who are not good at fighting have to take the final exam for freshmen unless there are special circumstances.

The elves are physically weak, and because their powers are healing powers and have little attack power, most of them have poor combat effectiveness.

Healing powers cannot be used to attack, and the elves can only use spiritual power.

In other words, elves can use spiritual attacks to increase their combat effectiveness. However, although elves are more talented in controlling mental power than orcs, mental power is extremely fragile and unstable. Even elves with good mental power talents cannot control mental power well to attack.

Therefore, ordinary elves can use simple mental power attacks and can barely deal with low-level star beasts. However, there are not many elves who have high mental power and can use mental power attacks well, and even fewer who are proficient in mental power attacks. .