Chapter 13

After such a major accident, it is naturally impossible to continue the visit to the botanical garden.

The leading teacher and other school personnel who rushed over did not dare to slack off at all, and quickly escorted all the visiting students out of the "dangerous" botanical garden, for fear of another "accident".

An Qiao, in particular, was protected in all aspects.

Chu Heng immediately called the brain video and came over: "Stay and don't wander around. I'll pick you up right away."

An Qiao: "..."

Stay and don't wander around? He said this as if he were a disobedient three-year-old cub.

An Qiao frowned slightly unhappily.

As for Chu Heng saying he wanted to come over, he wasn't too surprised.

No matter what, he is still known as the "Crown Princess" now. If someone designs against him, it would be a slap in Chu Heng's face.

Being slapped in the face like this, Chu Heng certainly couldn't remain indifferent.

"His Royal Highness the Prince said he wanted to come in person?" Song Leran next to him said in surprise.

As soon as these words came out, everyone present couldn't help but look over in surprise.

I originally thought that Colonel Zheng Jingyang, the captain of the Guards of the Marshal's Mansion, would come to deal with it - it was Zheng Jingyang, the captain of the Guards, who escorted An Qiao to school last time. Or maybe the adjutant Jiang Qi will come over.

But he didn't expect that Chu Heng would come here in person because of this matter.

Perhaps the prince values An Qiao, the titular princess, more than they thought?

**

Chu Heng arrived as soon as he left the botanical garden.

Two columns of Guards cleared the way.

Wearing a black coat and black leather gloves, Chu Heng strode over with a cold face and a dusty appearance. His eyebrows were deep and handsome, and his sharp and chilling aura made people dare not look at him.

Those deep rose-colored eyes were even more eye-catching than the blood moon roses he planted in the elven world.

An Qiao was stunned for a moment. Chu Heng had already walked up to him, and the shadow cast by his tall and straight body covered him.

The next second, his right hand was caught off guard.

The Elf King, who was originally dressed in snow-white robes and had cold and distant eyebrows, as if everything was indifferent to him, suddenly frowned like a cat with exploded fur.

The second time.

In public, once again he gets into trouble at the slightest disagreement!

Before, he suddenly fell ill and almost fell down. Chu Heng picked him up without saying a word, and he was reluctant to do so.

Now, out of nowhere, he was touching him again!

The Elf King has always been very furry and hates close contact with people. Others kept their distance consciously because he was cold and arrogant and difficult to approach.

However, Chu Heng was overbearing and unreasonable. He was not afraid of him, and he didn’t know how to read people’s faces at all. He jumped on him again and again!

An Qiao was about to break away from Chu Heng's hand.

"Sorry."

Chu Heng's deep voice sounded in his ears.