Chapter 42

An Qiao was very angry, so angry that her cheeks were stained with a thin layer of red.

After walking around outside, when I approached the lobby, I heard someone scolding Chu Heng from a distance.

Hearing the words "I just didn't react for a moment and let you be kidnapped by the star thief", knowing the truth back then, he immediately guessed that the person who cursed should be Chu Heng's biological mother He Yun.

Next, the more He Yun cursed, the more An Qiao listened to it, the more explosive he got!

He has never seen such a disgusting mother like He Yun!

It was obvious that He Yun had done something wrong. She watched Chu Heng being abducted by the Star Thieves and left him behind. She was tortured by her mental power. However, she blamed Chu Heng for her mental problems and Chu Heng. Heng tortured her because she thought Chu Heng was unlucky!

And viciously said that Chu Heng should be strangled to death when Chu Heng was born?!

He is simply extremely shameless and vicious!

Calling Chu Heng ruthless, a cold-blooded animal, a evil spirit, and having a lot of blood on his hands -

but it was clearly them who caused Chu Heng to be abducted by the Star Thieves not long after he was born?, causing Chu Heng to live in a dangerous and chaotic environment since childhood. As Garbage Star grew up, he developed a somewhat cold and unruly character.

It was clearly Chu Heng who fought hard on the Zerg battlefield on the front line and won peace and tranquility for the empire, but on the contrary, he believed that Chu Heng was an evil god and a cold-blooded animal. He was afraid of Chu Heng and thought of Chu Heng's pair of eyes. Bloody red eyes.

In the end, he even cursed that no one would like Chu Heng!

How could you be so shameless!

Did An Qiao get so angry? He couldn't help but retort directly. He just liked Chu Heng like this!

What's wrong with Chu Heng? He must have strength and strength, he must have good looks and good looks, he must have character and character, and he must be careful and considerate...

An Qiao wanted to say something else, but he was hugged by Chu Heng.

While cutting off the video call, Chu Heng put her arms around him and hugged him tightly, making it impossible for him to break away.

The close physical contact made An Qiao's body suddenly stiffen, and she subconsciously wanted to push away the person who dared to offend.

But thinking that this was Chu Heng, who was feeling sad and in need of comfort, he held back and did not push Chu Heng away, letting Chu Heng hold him.

After thinking about it, he reached out his hand and gently stroked Chu Heng's back a few times, just like the elders of the tribe comforted the crying cub. He then softened his voice and comforted: "It's okay? It's okay? Don't worry. Are you sad? It's not worth being sad for that kind of person."

"Don't listen to her slander, you are the best. You see, there are so many people in the empire who like you, worship you, and regard you as a male idol."

Chu Heng's hand holding An Qiao was trembling slightly.

It didn't matter to him what He Yun's attitude was, as he had already been calm about it for a long time.

However, hearing He Yun's last words - "Who would like a cold-blooded animal like you!" made him feel panic in his heart.

Will An Qiao not fall in love with him in the end?