Chapter 25

Is An Qiao actually "that elf"? !

Chu Heng was first shocked by his bold inference, and then the more he thought about it, the more likely it became.

An Qiao suddenly appeared in the Star Beast Forest. With such a face that is difficult to ignore, if it appears, it will definitely attract people's attention. But there seemed to be no trace of An Qiao before.

An Qiao always adheres to the elf-like dress of snow-white robes and long silver-white hair. No matter how others gossip, she still goes her own way.

An Qiao's character, An Qiao's special ability on plants, An Qiao's unfamiliarity with many technologies...

Of course, what made Chu Heng suspicious the most was "that elf" he saw in the Star Beast Forest assessment area. back view.

When Chu Heng saw the figure of "that elf" from a distance, he subconsciously thought it was An Qiao and immediately chased after him. After he got a little closer and saw the back figure a little clearer than before, he discovered that although this person had the same snow-white robes and long silver hair as An Qiao, his figure looked completely different. None of them, but his silver hair was as long as his ankles, and a pair of elf's iconic pointed ears were faintly exposed between the silver hair -

at that time, he determined that this was the elf that suddenly appeared as detected by the "elf detector".

But looking back now, what if An Qiao and "that elf" are the same person?

The only difference between An Qiao and "that elf" is the length of her silver hair and the pointed elf ears.

If the silver hair can be lengthened, the pointed ears of elves can be transformed into human ears. Although there has never been an example of elves that have appeared in the past, the pointed ears of elves can be transformed into human ears. However, elves have magical abilities, so it is not impossible.

What's more, elves may have the ability to disguise themselves as humans. Because the elves redisguised themselves as humans, three days after the "Elf Detector" detected the appearance of the elves near the Star Beast Forest, the "Elf Detector" suddenly stopped moving and lost track of the elves' traces. track.

An Qiao suddenly disappeared in the Star Beast Forest Assessment Area - during that period, it was the time when "that elf" appeared.

Time, place, etc., everything can match.

And now, An Qiao asked him: "Do you know about this ghost thing called the 'Elf Detector'?"

For ordinary people, shouldn't knowing about the "Elf Detector" be a surprise or even a welcome? ? After all, this thing can help find the elves.

But when An Qiao mentioned the "elf detector", his tone was depressed and dissatisfied, and he even used the word "ghost" to describe it.

If An Qiao was "that elf", then his attitude towards the "elf detector" would make sense.

After clearing all this in his mind, Chu Heng looked at An Qiao, his heart beating very fast.

An Qiao is actually an elf? !

Shocked, stunned, disbelieving...

but there is no doubt that this is almost 100% true.

The young man in front of me is indeed as good-looking as an elf.

——No, the young man is an elf, and he is the most beautiful among the elves.

Wearing snow-white robes and pale face, this proud and beautiful young man has a soul-stirring beauty that makes everything in the world eclipse. His long silver hair spread behind him, flowing like silver light flowing down. Those ice-blue eyes are more shining than the most precious sapphires and the brightest stars.