Chapter 70

An Qiao didn't expect that she would get drunk after just one sip of wine!

When he was in the Elf World, he obviously had a pretty good drinking capacity...

Just when he was about to "settle accounts" with Chu Heng, his adjutant Jiang Qi came out and interrupted, saying, "The situation in the laboratory for researching insect poisons is very serious, and I suggest that Chu Heng should..." Well go and see for yourself now.

An Qiao had no choice but to let Chu Heng leave first.

Taking advantage of this time, he took advantage of the situation to cure Yun Jianchen of the insect poison in his body - he accepted the 2S-level mission from the Empire's First Military Academy and naturally had to complete it. Furthermore, it was also for Chu Heng's sake.

After Chu Heng left, An Qiao narrowed her eyes and glanced at Yun Jianchen.

This is already the second time.

Last time An Qiao wanted to "settle accounts" with Chu Heng, Yun Jianchen suddenly appeared and interrupted.

This time, it was Yun Jianchen who came out to interrupt again - although it was actually Adjutant Jiang who asked Chu Heng for something to interrupt, in reality it was also caused by Yun Jianchen being infected with insect poison.

Yunjian Shen was a little hairy when An Qiao looked at him.

Chu Heng is scary, and so is his crown princess! They are truly a couple! The terrifying aura on this body is exactly the same!

Really unable to bear the sight, he coughed lightly: "Ahem... Your Highness, Crown Princess, do you think we can start treatment now?"

Jiang Qi looked faintly excited as he watched.

Jiang Qi had a cousin who was also poisoned by insect poison. As a result, his legs were disabled and he couldn't walk. He went to many high-level elves but couldn't get treatment. I asked An Qiao before, if An Qiao can see that elf sir again, please tell An Qiao that if he can be cured, no matter what the reward or price is.

When he learned that An Qiao had taken over the 2S-level mission from the First Military Academy of the Empire, Jiang Qi was surprised and a little hopeful. Maybe An Qiao really has a way to detoxify the insect? Today, knowing that An Qiao is the messenger of the elves, Jiang Qi feels that An Qiao must be sure!

Unexpectedly, Her Royal Highness the Crown Princess turned out to be the messenger of the elf!

A bit surprising - but not too surprising.

Jiang Qi thought to himself, those people might be "disappointed" now.

After An Qiao accepted this 2S-level healing task from the First Military Academy of the Empire, many people who knew him in the school privately complained that An Qiao was too arrogant. An elf who had not awakened the healing ability dared to accept the treatment. The mission is so high and deep.

Although he was lucky enough - he was first selected by the main brain system to be matched with the Crown Prince Chu Heng, and he fell in love with His Highness the Crown Prince who had never known how to show mercy to women. He was supported and protected by His Highness the Crown Prince. And the Elf Lord personally acknowledged that "it's pretty good" and gained the Elf Lord's favor.

But treatment cannot be achieved by luck alone!

What's more, this is still a 2S-level healing mission. Even the 2S-level elf healer can't do it.

An Qiao, an unawakened "vase" elf, could actually do this?

Do you think that this mission, like the previous S-level mission, can be completed by luck?