Chapter 71

The moment An Qiao woke up, her eyes were wet and confused because she was not fully awake after being drunk. When I saw Chu Heng and felt my ears being touched by Chu Heng, I was still a little confused and didn't react.

Wasn't it because he was drunk that he went back to his room to rest and then fell asleep?

Why...Chu Heng is here?

Is he still sleeping?

Well, Chu Heng, that bastard, hasn't settled the debt with him yet, and his anger hasn't gone away yet, so he came to harass him again in his sleep!

With quick eyesight and quick hands, he grabbed Chu Heng's hand that was touching his ear, and "he got both the stolen goods and the person"! Look how Chu Heng is quibbling now!

But soon, An Qiao realized that something was not right.

This hand seemed to be warm...

"Qiaoqiao, are you awake?" Chu Heng's guilty voice came.

An Qiao: "..."

"You..." He wanted to ask you why you are here.

Suddenly I found that I had now transformed back into my elf form!

He will turn back into elf form when drunk. Did he do the same thing last time when he was drunk? !

No wonder? The day after he was drunk last time, Chu Heng looked at him and looked obviously guilty!

He sat up from the bed and leaned against the bedside, staring at Chu Heng.

He just wanted to "settle the score", but after noticing Chu Heng's face as pale as a sheet, he couldn't help but frown and asked, "Why is your face so white?"

Could it be that he was injured again without noticing?

Chu Heng secretly thought, "Oops."

Shouldn't he be discovered? !

But after thinking about it for a moment, I knew that An Qiao must not have noticed. He used his own blood to relieve An Qiao of the Demon King's curse. Otherwise, he would not just frown, but become furious.

I was also touched that An Qiao actually noticed his expression and cared about him at this time.

"I know what I'm hiding will be discovered by you, Qiaoqiao. I'm afraid that you'll be angry and ignore me, so I'll be frightened." Chu Heng said half-seriously, with his long eyelashes hanging down, how many did he look like? Very pitiful. Like a large beast with all its sharp claws put away, it squatted in front of its body with its head drooped, giving it a contrasting and well-behaved look.

An Qiao was almost thrown away when he saw it, and she snorted: "Afraid that I would be angry, why did you hide it from me?" "

When did you know that I was an elf?"

"Very early." Chu Heng took a cautious look. Take a look at An Qiao's face.

"Not long after you came out of the Star Beast Forest, did you know that you were the original eldest young master of the An family? You asked me if you knew about this ghost thing called the 'Elf Detector'. This sentence reminded me, and then I thought of the Star Beast." The back of the 'elf' I saw in the forest is almost the same as yours, so I guessed that you should be the elf."

An Qiao: "..."

Sure enough, Chu Heng knew it a long time ago, or did he guess it so early? He is an elf!

Moreover, it turned out that he had revealed the secret himself, and was it so obvious?

An Qiao had a straight face, feeling a little embarrassed!