Chapter 48

An Qiao raised his ice-blue eyes and looked at the four fierce-looking people blocking the road ahead.

Not long after he followed the magic aura, he passed by an abandoned old alley when he was stopped by the four people who suddenly appeared.

In the abandoned old alley, the cracked bluestone on the ground is mottled. The green vines and waterfalls on the walls on both sides are dotted with strings of burning golden-red firecrackers. Under the bright sunshine, there is a sense of tranquility in the years.

--If there were no villains blocking the way.

The four people didn't talk nonsense and blocked his front and rear paths to prevent him from escaping when he had the chance. They looked at each other and one of them took out a bottle of colorless liquid.

--An Qiao recognized this colorless liquid star beast forest assessment area An Yuchun also wanted to use on him. It should be to restrain the energy shield bracelet on his wrist.

In fact, this is indeed the case.

This colorless liquid was recently developed by an illegal underground laboratory. It did not flow outside. It was used to restrain the energy shield. It was very difficult and expensive to make, but the effect was amazing. Even a small amount of this liquid can cause the energy shield to malfunction for a period of time - its power is so great that even a 2S-level energy shield will fail due to this.

The plan of these four people was obviously to use this special liquid to restrain the energy shield on their bodies, and then quickly eliminate An Qiao, who had "no resistance or force".

After all, he has a 2S-level energy shield and several S-level energy shields on his body. There is no way to quickly deal with him in a short time. And if it cannot be solved in a short time, it is very likely that someone will come to rescue.

"It's really true, just to deal with a useless Cuscuta flower that failed to awaken, it actually worked for several of us S-class orcs." The person holding the bottle of colorless liquid was planning to use his mental power to control the liquid in the bottle. Throwing it at the energy shield bracelet on An Qiao's wrist.

Probably? I feel that everything is safe, and people who are always professional and vigilant can't help but feel relaxed.

Another person echoed: "No way, who asked that person to bid higher? However, this task only requires solving such a piece of trash, so getting money for nothing is great, isn't it?" "You guys are happy! High profits

. It also means high risks. The assassination mission this time is simple, but the subsequent risks are not small. If Chu Heng knew that the killing god knew that we had killed his crown princess, how many of us would be there by then? We will suffer a lot!"

"We are also lucky. We happened to meet this useless Cuscuta flower going out alone without any bodyguards to protect her own safety. I don't know if it was because he was too stupid. Or is Chu Heng too confident that he allowed him, a waste with sluggish fighting ability, to go out alone to seek death?"

After the four of them accepted the employer's mission, they came to Blue Star City on Aqua Blue Star to wait to hunt "prey" "Opportunity.

But I had never waited for the opportunity before. The target An Qiao was almost always accompanied by Chu Heng, so there was no way to start.

"Okay, stop talking nonsense and kill the person quickly! It's hard to wait until he has the opportunity to go out alone without protection. Don't wait for someone to come and rescue him. It won't be good!" Hold the bottle

The person with the colorless liquid still didn't have much sense of urgency?: "What are you afraid of?..." Before

the word "what" could be said, the person suddenly screamed "Ah--", held his head with both hands, and looked in extreme pain. And rolling on the ground extremely ferociously.